Accidently sold DW Ring, Assisntance by developers requested

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

Accidently sold DW Ring, Assisntance by developers requested

Postby eljay » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi,

This evening (Sunday 5th Jan 2014) at approx 1945 hrs UK time I had just bought some gemstones and then went to see the healers to sell some of my extra gear, Unfortunately due to purchasing the gems i had put my Orc ring on and had my Dreamworld ring with approx 30 enchants in my inventory.
I accidentally and somewhat stupidly pressed sell and ignored the warning that also came up (I have been doing the quests and gaining and selling the Magic and Elf rings so was used to seeing and ignoring this warning).

Could I request that my stupidity is ignored and the developers could be gracious and kind enough to give me my ring back please?

Many thanks
Eljay
eljay

Re: Accidently sold DW Ring, Assisntance by developers reque

Postby eljay » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:43 am

As an update, I think the enchants were a lot more as I bought a new DW ring but have over 200 less Def :(
eljay

Postby admin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:51 am

Did you find another already? If not, send me a private message with your in-game name and time you sold it. If we can find a record of the ring in a database, we might be able to restore it for you. In the future, it's better to use the Facebook contact form as it clearly provides us your account credentials automatically when you use that form.
admin
Site Admin

Postby eljay » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 am

Thank you very much :)
Regards

Eljay
eljay

Return to Equipment and Items