Arena

Re: Arena

Postby Infernal » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:39 am

@ Talon
Read your start post and the direct answer by an admin and you have the problem.
You already saw that "silver pulls about the same strength as gold" and "In addition to PvP ranking score, there is is also a hidden pet strength filter".
In addition to this there is not anymore the possibility to go back on a fight if the enemy is too strong.
Therefor people like Armageddon either lose the first battle(s) to fight other people from the row which obviously isn't worth it or go back to the bronze row which is far away from their possibilities.

@ Armageddon
Maybe you can trick the strength filter by kicking one lvl 150 pet and picking something else?
Infernal

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:01 am

I pull all you guys if I go gold, sometimes silver which is dangerous. So I go bronze. The game simply lacks strong people, there is only about 5. The strength filter is then matching them up against eachother as nobody else is in the ranges.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby J311Y_G0D » Wed May 01, 2013 3:18 am

I just did a single arena match while ranked 3... had a 1/2 chance of pulling armageddon and ofcourse...
I pulled him and laughed myself to defeat xD.

Great match :D. Even got to see what the lightning dragon actually looks like :D.
J311Y_G0D

Postby Talon Lake » Wed May 01, 2013 4:13 am

I see the issue as I raised in stats now, so at over 1k if I fight 5% to 15% above me, I pull somebody who might have less score and is stronger, meaning a big loss.. I think it shouldn't pull people with score under you unless there is less than 5 above you atleast.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Zycroft » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Talon Lake wrote:The strength cycle is nice for the lower people.. or non donators... like me, to have a chance. I can steadily beat people but I haven't donated nor gotten the rigged fire dragon to be able to dominate anybody yet =P

Rigged Fire Dragon?

Anyone know what this is a reference to?
Zycroft

Postby HuHu » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Zycroft wrote:
Talon Lake wrote:The strength cycle is nice for the lower people.. or non donators... like me, to have a chance. I can steadily beat people but I haven't donated nor gotten the rigged fire dragon to be able to dominate anybody yet =P

Rigged Fire Dragon?

Anyone know what this is a reference to?

Don't know about the rigged fire dragon too ...
... But I see you copy my set up in Areana Zyc...
... Should we try more set up or make some of your original ??
(This should make game more various set up and fun) :mrgreen:
HuHu

Postby Zycroft » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:03 am

Huhu I congratulate you on your proof that kongs and parrots are not the best and ultimately are losers hahah. Still useful to keep a kong for brute force against enemy healers tho..

I proudly admit I did end up copying you, or rather you built my dream team before me. I was on a quest to prove the kong parrot combo could not rule them all and now look, for weeks you have dominated. Yes kongs are weaker now as compared to early 2013 and wonder how we and and Niko would fare against Coolguykev and the other greats of the past. I shed a dragon tear to think I only have a few weeks left of playing before I resign.

Kudos!

I have no purple water dragon but Huhu, be ready because the the other top 5 or 6 parrot worshippers cannot hold me off for too much longer and though you must have a hoard of gems I will catch you and beat you in the Arena and then retire from Dragon tear like the rest of the best.
Ha or at least I wish I had the time to grind it out for I think I know a team to actually beat you!

If you wish to discuss any game feature please feel free to PM me or we can talk strategy.

I know two better ideas for an ultimate team but it gets to be less fun having 3 or 4 same type pet. Obviously 3 purple fire dragons with a zap pet and the water medusa is good, but if you had 4 parrots and a water medusa healer you might be able to have an unstoppable rage value.

5 blue or purple lightning dragons have % to be ultimate but not guaranteed. 5 purple water dragons is also up for possibility or 4 water dragons and a water medusa.

Dragon Tear needs new pets or if they wanted to reset everything and level the playing field a bit at least they could reset all new combo skills or mix n match different pets with new skills.

Eventually just like the fate of the overpowered kongs, the developers will lower the damage of the purple fire dragon so you me and Niko won't be top three every time.

I'm sure they are happy with what they've got and players are happy for a half a year or so, but eventually something's gonna happen and it probably will be new games instead of the needed dragon tear makeover.

So in case I don't post again before I say goodbye to dragon tear let me officially say Huhu rocks and purple fire dragons rock and let my words echo for if there could ever be One Change made to dragon tear I would like to please ask the creators of animations to change the fire kitten third evolution to look like the running fiery lion that is depicted in the loading screen that every player sees when then open the dragon tear app.

It makes me sad to see such a cool looking pet that we cannot even actually get in the game.

Thanks and so long, goodbye, sayonara, adios, kudos, cheers, salutations, The End.
Zycroft

Postby AlcoholComet » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:52 am

How can I know the arena score of the 20th place?
In the arena dialog only show 1st-5th :oops:
AlcoholComet

Postby AlcoholComet » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm

... still wait for the answer ... :?
AlcoholComet

Postby admin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 am

Right now, you cannot get the score for rank 20. We may add the entire top 20 rank to display in a future update.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion