Special attacks

Special attacks

Postby fire ice » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Is there any rhyme or reason to the special attacks? It seams to be random. A little consistancy would be nice.
fire ice

Re: Special attacks

Postby fire ice » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Wow forum for this game is dead!
fire ice

Postby fire ice » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:12 pm

fire ice wrote:Is there any rhyme or reason to the special attacks? It seams to be random. A little consistancy would be nice.

Anyone?
fire ice

Postby fire ice » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Okay someone, anyone, maybe admin? I just fought an arena match I should've easily won, but there squid on the second round dropped a totem. Then every other turn dropped a totem, and ended up giving them the upper hand with their 4 to my one totem drop. How is this fair? Is there a special patern or is it completly random? If I don't get answers, I'm out.
fire ice

Postby Guilherme » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:04 pm

i don't know so much about it, i just know that the pets have a "rage", if you get damaged, then your rage get up
and yes, this forum is dead
Guilherme

Postby fire ice » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Oh okay thanks man.
fire ice

Postby fire ice » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 pm

I should've known better then to start playing another playmage game. Greedy aren't we. Lol just searched the entire shop to discover almost everything you can acquire requires gems.

What a waist of my f.cking time. I don't mind spending a little money playing as you we'll know. But this greedy bleed em dry and cut em loose is going to do nothing but give you a bad name. I personally will never start another game you guys create. If you weren't so greedy trying to get so much from every player you would find you would gain more players willing to spend some money, and would be able to gross much more. This will be my final post.

Good bye
fire ice

Postby pmsupport » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 am

Hi fire ice, thank you for your support to our games. In Dragon Tear, yes you can buy almost all the items using gems, but all those items can also be achieved through your efforts during the game. For instance, you can use the bronze or silver capture balls we give out for free in daily bonus to capture new pets. You may get battle items when you win a battle. Players can always get some valuable items by accepting and accomplishing main quests and side quests. You can collect the materials by fighting and then go to the workshop to make them into necklaces. Everything can be earned and can only be earned when a player is already at the corresponding level. The shop is an extra option for those who want to save some efforts and speed up the game process and those who love the game and would like to support it.
pmsupport

Postby fire ice » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:49 pm

pmsupport wrote: Everything can be earned and can only be earned when a player is already at the corresponding level.

Pmsupport, does that go for purple dragons?
fire ice

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 am

Hi fire ice, yes, there is a small chance to met and captured epic (purple) dragons in the corresponding dragon levels.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion