Stuck in a loop

Stuck in a loop

Postby svala » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:25 pm

I get stuck in a loop in the game all the time now. It started a few weeks ago and was only occasional, but now it happens pretty much every time I try to play. Sometimes I can play a little before the game gets stuck, and sometimes like tonight it's like that from the start.

To explain what I mean, this is what happened when I logged onto the game today: I got a gem for playing for consecutive days and a mystery box. I go to the inventory and open the box. I get the message "You opened a mystery box. You found 327,430,440 COINS!" and that coin amount appears on the top part of my page next to "coins". I then click on the guardian to get another box but get the message "The Guardian gives you a Mystery Box. Unfortunately, your inventory is full. Make space if you want to it." So I go back to the inventory and guess what, the old mb is still there, and my coin count at the top of the page is back to zero. I click on the first mb again, get the same amount of coins, etc. This can go on forever.

If I'm raging a boss when the game gets stuck in a loop, I get them same mob member every single time, and no matter how often I kill it, the coins and exp. don't stick. If I'm hitting a boss, I can maybe hit it once so that it registers, but every hit after that does not stick. The screen says I've gotten this or that amount of exp. etc., but when I hit again it's gone, my exp. is the same and my energy has not gone down.

Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way to fix it?
svala

Re: Stuck in a loop

Postby admin » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:23 am

Are you using Safari? Some versions of that browser tends to ignore the server's request to not cache any web data requests, causing dynamic results to become static. You probably either want to clear your browser cache and restart it and hope that fixes the problem, and if not, change to a different browser.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Report Bugs