Galaxy Chat Box

Galaxy Chat Box

Postby snowus » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 pm

On the Galaxy Chat Box numerous members including myself can not see our own group info page.

We use to be able to see it and we could change it with different messages to all the members.

We can still change the message we want members to see but it just doesnt show on the Gal Chat Box.

This isnt working for both Firefox/Chrome.

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions on why this is not showing anymore would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
snowus

Re: Galaxy Chat Box

Postby admin » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:02 am

It's probably caused by special characters at the beginning of your notice. We are going to patch the client soon so they should still display regardless, but you can try removing the in the meantime to see if that fixes things.
admin
Site Admin

Postby snowus » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:34 am

Thank You

I removed the message and posted a different message with the same results nothing showing in Chat Box.

Not a huge ordeal just something to look into thats all.
snowus

Postby admin » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:23 pm

snowus wrote:Thank You

I removed the message and posted a different message with the same results nothing showing in Chat Box.

Not a huge ordeal just something to look into thats all.

Something jumbling up your galaxy message. Try keep deleting past the first/last character or select all then hit delete (to remove absolutely everything that might be invisible) before replacing with new text.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports