WHY DOES A BANNED PLAYER SHOW UP IN MYSTICS??????

WHY DOES A BANNED PLAYER SHOW UP IN MYSTICS??????

Postby DonnaNoble » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 pm

If a player is banned they should be banned all the way. A guild with a banned still benefits from the banned players strength in the Mystics as one of the three that one must defeat before attacking the mystic. So if one can not beat the level 0 which still has all of their HP and I imagine stats then one has used energy on an alleged BANNED player - the kicker - if one beats them - NEGATIVE EXP!!!!!!!

From today:

You have defeated Alfred!

And apparently the last one, too!

You received 0 coins!
You received -2,339,347,973,201 experience!

OH - AND STILL GETTING NEGATIVE EXP FROM ALFRED!!!!!!!!!!
DonnaNoble

Re: WHY DOES A BANNED PLAYER SHOW UP IN MYSTICS??????

Postby Arctica » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 am

Erm, I don't think you need to make another post stating the same thing, just keep posting on the one you made before :roll:
Arctica

Postby DonnaNoble » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:43 am

Arctica wrote:Erm, I don't think you need to make another post stating the same thing, just keep posting on the one you made before :roll:

Erm....This happened AFTER I was told in PM from admin that this was fixed - twice!!!!!!!!

Erm.... So I think I WILL emphasize my frustration!!!

Erm...I don't think you know what you are talking about!!!!!

Erm...In the future please get your facts BEFORE trying to correct & chastise someone!

Erm... :roll: :roll: :roll:
DonnaNoble

Postby Arctica » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:17 am

So this http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13128 is not your post saying exactly the same thing that you are getting negative exp from defeating Alfred in the mystic PVP?

All I was saying is you shoulda just re posted in that topic saying its still not fixed
Arctica

Postby DonnaNoble » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 am

Arctica wrote:So this http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13128 is not your post saying exactly the same thing that you are getting negative exp from defeating Alfred in the mystic PVP?

All I was saying is you shoulda just re posted in that topic saying its still not fixed

Well as you can clearly see I NEVER received a response from admin in that post so I was hoping this might get their attention.

Really - your assistance is not required here.
DonnaNoble

Postby Arctica » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:43 am

DonnaNoble wrote:Erm....This happened AFTER I was told in PM from admin that this was fixed - twice!!!!!!!!

Now you have just contradicted your post, if the admin has responded in PM he should have to respond again on a forum post as you already have the answer, plus I wasn't attempting to give assistance, I simply pointed out you have made 2 of exactly the same posts.

Though saying that now you might get the admins attention in this post ;)
Arctica

Postby DonnaNoble » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:03 am

Arctica wrote:
DonnaNoble wrote:Erm....This happened AFTER I was told in PM from admin that this was fixed - twice!!!!!!!!

Now you have just contradicted your post, if the admin has responded in PM he should have to respond again on a forum post as you already have the answer, plus I wasn't attempting to give assistance, I simply pointed out you have made 2 of exactly the same posts.

Though saying that now you might get the admins attention in this post ;)

I PM'd admin after there was NO response on the first post for several days. They said it was fixed. It happened AGAIN, AFTER they said it was fixed prompting this post!

" I simply pointed out you have made 2 of exactly the same posts."

Because you are the posting police?????? :? :? :?
DonnaNoble

Postby dilsama » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:40 am

Are you actually losing the negative XP that you gained?
Maybe you should take a look and see if it is gained/lost.
dilsama

Postby DonnaNoble » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:48 am

dilsama wrote:Are you actually losing the negative XP that you gained?
Maybe you should take a look and see if it is gained/lost.

Yes - I checked it - it is actually being added back on to my total exp to level.
DonnaNoble

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:27 pm

We actually already fix the autoban script so it updates the players level within guild when they are banned so they won't show up, but we may need to also manually fix for the existing banned players prior to this fix patch. I will have this looked into.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Report Bugs