My account has been deleted

My account has been deleted

Postby ak238061 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello,
I was playing Dragon Tear and my phone died. When I turned it back on I was put back at the beginning of the game setting attribute points to a level 5 Fido. Before this I had spent probably around $70 cash on gems and had over a level 70 epic pyro, over a level 70 uncommon tyro, over a 60 rare "bluefish", around a 60 epic flying papillio, around a 60 fido, and over a 60 uncommon zapbot, along with an assortment of epic and rare necklaces. I also had over 500,000 coins and 70 gems left from my last purchase. I am a loyal customer and love playing the game however this is extremely disheartening. My characters name was AtlasFlame and I have no idea what to do from here. If someone could please help me in any way or retrieve my account it would greatly appreciated. Please contact me ASAP. andrew.s.karras@gmail.com
ak238061

Re: My account has been deleted

Postby admin » Thu May 01, 2014 9:10 pm

As long as no one manually deleted the account (eg. when you enter the game you didn't tap on "new game" then confirm the dialog says starting a new game will erase your old progress), then we should be able to recover your old account. I will send you some list of required information via private message shortly.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Tear Support