final showdown

final showdown

Postby lemming » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:00 am

Thought I would share
I am almost there.. fire is all 3 star except for vampire lord, and I am stuck on the final showdown

I am stuck, mainly because my pets are still too weak, Both the alien eye and zap have too few HP to survive the dragons magic attack

I have
Kong blue evo 2 - level 144
Tyro blue evo 2 - level 145
zap green evo 2 - level 142
windass green evo 3 - level 149
fox blue evo 3 level 138 - evo to level 3 at exactly 100

I got a blue jade, so I manage to also have caught and grown

alieneye blue evo 2 - level 82

I am thinking of ditching the zap , and using the alieneye as my 5th. Do you think this is the wise move ?

or should i try to get a caspy as my water pet to evo up properly and forget about alieneye

I need to make a decision soon as 6 pets means i will be annoyed if my first ever purple pet shows up and I can't catch

any advice appreciated either on how to beat final showdown, or what to do with my pets
lemming

Re: final showdown

Postby Nfkc » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Ok, first I would recommend u to take out the dragon , so try puting fox at 2 , wind at 5 they should get the dragon, then kong at 1 to get the snake and tyro at 3 cause it's defense , and the fifth one I would use the jelly (if that's who u mean by alieneye lol), if he could stand one dragon attack put it at 6 if not then at 4 , try if this works for u , and the other thing u ask jelly or caspy, but since u are the beginner I would suggest jelly , and later on u can get caspy.
Nfkc

Postby lemming » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:02 pm

thanks.

i have tried those combinations, also with bought hp , spirit, intelligence boosters.. still not quite there.

will keep developping ., I imagine the key is getting my alieneye (that is the title it says for evo2) to be able to survive the first dragon hit and place him in position 6. When I get to level 95 I have a nice necklace with 120 extra hp to give him
lemming

Postby Nfkc » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 pm

My bad , I forgot that alieneye is the name lol, it been so long since I got mine lol, but yes keep playing and trying different set ups . I still can't bit stage 3 dragons to get 2 and 3 stars barely got one star for all of the dragons lol.
Nfkc

Postby lemming » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:33 am

I discovered that getting 3 stars is not about how quickly you win, but about how healthy your team is at the end of the fight.

While playing with alieneye, I got all the 3 stars in everything except final showdown which I can't beat yet,even though the fights took a long time, he healed up everyone by the end of the fight.

I am really looking forward to fighting the dragons, and I am hoping I can hold on to a top 20 place in the tournament. (I was 15th with the last reset of 20 fights just now )
lemming

Postby lemming » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 am

I beat him with 3 stars..

I used kong and wind assassin as 1 and 4 vs snake
foxy and medusa as 2 and 5 vs tyro/dragon
and tyro as 3 to block the horse/parrot
lemming

Postby Nfkc » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 am

Nice, it didn't take u that long lol, so now u going fight the dragons lol
Nfkc

Postby Guilherme » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Lemming, here is a advice for you
Tippy dragon is the easiest, so if you want to level up your pets you can try on it
i have 3 star on Tippy, Earth and Mithril dragon, i've used kong/parrot on the first line, fox/medusa at second line and zap at last line
they are very defensive, but not so much stronger, so with high damage pets you can easily beat them
Guilherme

Postby lemming » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 am

thanks. I beat tippy and earth dragon (in fact I caught a white earthdragon on my first fight with them, so I played around with using a dragon in the arena for a while before discarding it . )

mithril is too tough for me at the moment.

I beat pickle and baby thunder as well. Their big brothers are too tough.

It seems you need a lot of hitpoints to fight dragon as they attack 3 with magic at the same time, and to do killer attacks. another 10 levels on my medusa should be enough for them to be able to survice the initial onslaught.

My blue kong and tyro both have made 150 without getting to evo 3, (earth jade where are you) but the earthdragon also dropped an elusive earth sphere, so I farmed a new kong.. (I had 8 kong drops, 5 white, 2 green and then purple level 7

I am busy now attacking garm hoping he drops a earth jade, (he dropped 2 lightning spheres in a row just now) , hoping that I get one before he gets to level 100 (currently lv 46 )
I am amazed how much better purples grow than blue!
lemming

Postby Guilherme » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:21 am

Really nice!
I Took 5000 energy to get my lv 7 purple kong, i made him full atk with a defensive neck
i've found 32 blue kong before the purple lol
Guilherme

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion