Possible breach of terms of Service rules 6 and 9

Possible breach of terms of Service rules 6 and 9

Postby Maria » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Does using an alt to inflitrate and spy on another guild's chat incuding tecnical discussions and advice constitute a breach of ToS numberd 6 and 9? I feel that it very much does so.

If so please let me know and I'll send the offending player's details in a PM direct to admin
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Re: Possible breach of terms of Service rules 6 and 9

Postby admin » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Infiltration is not against the game rules, but using alts to do so can be considered a violation of Dream World's game rule 9. However, you would need hard proof both that the account is an alt of someone and as well as that information was used to assist the main characters guild (speculation does not count). If there is no hard proof but you do suspect the player, then best advice I can give is to remove the player from your guild.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Maria » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:03 pm

They weren't in our guild - we got scammed in chat I'm afraid. I'll PM you the FB acct details for both accounts now, and further evidence will follow by PM. It's pretty easy to evidence the helping the main character and also to see how our members have been scammed for info, breaking both 6 and 9.

Bear with us - the latter part will take a few days to collate.

Many thanks
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby admin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:42 pm

If the so called "game information scamming" happened in chat instead inside the guild, than it's not a violation of any game rule. You need to use better judgement on what you should be sharing in chat.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Report Abuse