New player question

New player question

Postby badrad » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:23 pm

I just started the game a few days ago. One of my pets is about to reach level 50 and I was wondering what level I could farm where I could find the item "Wind Sphere". Thanks for any help you can provide.
badrad

Re: New player question

Postby pmsupport » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Hi badrad, Wind Sphere drops from many NPCs, such as the 3rd and 8th NPCs at Desert Isle, 1st and 6th NPCs at Wind Palace.

Enjoy playing Dragon Tear!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby badrad » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks for that info, I will start farming those to hopefully get one.

I have another question if anyone is able to answer. For pet drops are there only certain levels that can drop a pet. I feel like I was searching one area that the pet I wanted but never got it as one of the drops. Then I found a thread that had some of the pet locations and was then able to find the pet when I searched the specific area recommended.
badrad

Postby lemming » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:55 pm

have a look at a thread on this forum about pet locations , it is also on the dragon tear wikia which also has sphere locations (some of them)

they show you which spots drop which pets.

what colour is your pet..If it is white , you may not want to evolve it, and try to find a better pet.

I wouldn't worry about farming spheres, the amount of time you spend will make your pet well over level 50. I remember I bought my first sphere from the shop (mistake!)

I have a feeling that drops of spheres and jades depends on your pets level but that is just a hunch
lemming

Postby badrad » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:08 am

So only certain levels will drop pets, while other levels may only drop items?

I have a purple Kitty thing at level 45. I plan to farm until I get one and will just keep him out of party once he reaches level 50.
badrad

Postby lemming » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:48 am

your plan seems good :)

yes, each level drops different things and if they drop something once, they will likely drop it again. Some levels don't drop anything
.. some drop both pets and items.

btw... well done on your purple pet.. those are hard to come by and if you have done so in just a few days :)
lemming

Postby badrad » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:26 pm

thanks I got lucky and it was like the 4th or 5th pet I found in the area. What stats should I focus on him? I currently have been adding to attack and defense, I just recently started adding some points to spirit. I believe Intelligence is a waste on him as his special move deals physical damage.
badrad

Postby Guilherme » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Kitte is the Lion?
If yes i would go for full int and a full defense/Spirit neck
Attack ins't good for a intellect pet
Guilherme

Postby badrad » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Are you sure it is an intelligent pet? Its special "swift blow" does "Deals large amount of physical damage to one target". It's secondary ability is "Additional Strike" giving him the chance to deal a an additional regular attack with reduced attack power.
badrad

Postby Guilherme » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 pm

OHHH
The Purr?
This one?
i made mine full atk
Guilherme

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion