Breach of ToS?

Breach of ToS?

Postby Maria » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Specifically 9. Do not use multiple accounts to gain any advantages.

It is OK to use at least 3 alts to feed highly enhanced gear to each other? This would seem a blatant breach of rule 9. Please clarify
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Re: Breach of ToS?

Postby Feochadan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Maria, your insane witch hunts are REALLY starting to make your guild look bad. I have TWO alts: Arafel (GM of TTs - the guild you got kicked from), Thistle (GM of TSH) and my main Feochadan in JLH. The devs can EASILY confirm that all THREE accounts spend REAL MONEY in this game. That real money goes towards supporting all of the guild mates of three guilds. The GM of JLH can confirm that I have given him plenty of enhanced items for JLH people. ANY of the active guildies from either of the other two guilds can tell you how many enhances I have given.

Unlike some people who seem to thrive on drama and nastiness, I prefer to help others in an open handed manner. I do trust that the devs do not have a problem with me spending my OWN MONEY in such an endeavour.

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby Feochadan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Also, Tracey, I have screen shots of when your main went to drop enhancements to your alt, IckleFluffyCat (in TTs at the time but HEL now). Nice enhancements on that weapon!

However, I refuse to play your game and, even if asked, will NOT submit it to the Devs. This stupid, childish behaviour has to stop somewhere.

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:29 pm

Point of fact. Tracey's alt wasn't kicked from TTs, but left on her own. The fact that you collect screen caps of conversations you have is disturbing.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Maria » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Correct. I've never been kicked from a guild. I was one of the creators of tts.

I was simply asking the devs a general question as this has recently arisen and many players have been querying if it's acceptable or a breach of ToS or an exploit or if it's OK and we can all do it. No idea why you've chosen to attack me on here.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Tracey - because its the second time that you have attacked me on here, IF you were being honest with yourself. I don't expect that, however. Also, if it was a simple question, you would have asked the devs privately - as you have so many times before. You are obviously on the warpath for someone. I, however, have had enough of your insinuations.

DreamWarrior: I do not have purposeful screen captures but I still have the Titans chat while I was still welcome on it. This is another reason why I won't turn Tracey in for exactly the subject she is bringing up. I won't break trust in that manner even though it has been with me.

You are correct. This whole thing is VERY disturbing.

D
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:03 pm

This seemed to be the place to post a question about whether this is acceptable in the game or not. I've never attacked you on here as far as I recall? I just want to know if this use of alts is OK. icklefluffy cat is a rarely played character that I'm just experimenting with as you probably know. I just wanted to know if this is acceptable - if it is I'll do loads of that. Please stop attacking me on here - I have no idea why you are doing it, this is nothing to do with you. I just wanted an answer to a general question, which I think its what this forum is for.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Maria wrote:Specifically 9. Do not use multiple accounts to gain any advantages.

It is OK to use at least 3 alts to feed highly enhanced gear to each other? This would seem a blatant breach of rule 9. Please clarify

Also, Tracey, this ISN'T a general question. You obviously have SOMEONE in mind. So, you are again caught in a lie. If you were not referring to me, then who?

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Paranoia is a scary thing as is a guilty conscience. I have Maria plus 2 alts, hence the question. Ickle and Martin. Please stop. I'm just hoping for an answer from the devs so I know what I can do or not
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:21 pm

But you said "has at least three alts" and moving huge amounts of enhances around, ergo you WEREN'T talking about yourself. WHY do you keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper with conflicting lies? It was for everybody, it was for just you, it was for... what will be the next? PLEASE STOP!!!

Oh. Sorry. I realize that you can't and must have the last word so you shall have it and we'll let the devs sort you out because its completely beyond me.

Darlene
Feochadan

Next

Return to Report Abuse