Breach of ToS?

Re: Breach of ToS?

Postby Feochadan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 pm

DARNIT! I'm breaking my own rule. Tracey, if this were a general question for everybody or a question about you OWN alts, why was it posted under "Report Abuse"? Are you reporting yourself? Or the community in general? Or somebody else (but NOT me)?
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:35 pm

still no idea what you are talking about so agreed - this post was intended for the devs anyway hence where I posted it
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Hahahahahahahah!!!

You were the one who TAUGHT me how to go to the devs to ask questions privately and that this forum was for reporting people who abused the system publicly! YOU'RE HILARIOUS!!!
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:31 pm

What on earth are you talking about? This is a general question to the devs for information for all. this is what a forum is for. I asked about 3 or more alts - you have 2 I think? Please let the devs just answer the question as all players just need a clarification of ToS - that's all. This is not your issue
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby admin » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 am

This was already replied to another play via pm, so I am not sure why it needs to be called out here again intentionally. However, I do have to say Maria did post this without specifically naming anyone on the original post, so jumping out and taking it personally was a bit unnecessary as well. Anyways, if borderline acceptable if your high level main give some equipment to much weaker alt accounts or their guild as a one-time transfer, assuming no other collaboration is involved between the accounts. However, if "moving enhances" means using alts to take the weapon and get more enhances then pass it back to the main account as a way to get free enhances by using alt accounts energy, then that's totally not acceptable.

I am closing this thread since it's gone out of control. The forum is no place for bickering.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Report Abuse