GUILD WAR

GUILD WAR

Postby Rado » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:36 am

I like to ask question to Admins. When will be GW we all wait for that. Are u wait to sync fb and mobile version to start GW. If u wait that then will not be same. There is player 300-1000 levels here we just start. I think need to have balance between this 2 version.
If someone from admins can answer to me will be good to know all players
Rado

Re: GUILD WAR

Postby admin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:22 am

There isn't enough players in the Facebook version to start a Guild War yet, but one might happen toward end of this month.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nikola » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:56 pm

admin wrote:There isn't enough players in the Facebook version to start a Guild War yet, but one might happen toward end of this month.

I think more players will come and will stay to play this game if there have more fun. I play and mobile and Facebook version. Mobile version is perfect because u can fight u can learn how work this game etc. In FB version u can only play Arena and if u +50 then and arena is forbidden for u. So players when come +50 level game start to be boring and u can only play mission to spend you're energy but u cant go up because u cant get gems u must bayed. So lets bayed gems in my case i do that and i don't get nothing from cards. So now i only need to wait arena if im below 50 level or playing like crazy mission with no wild like mobile version and get 10 gems from 1 stage.

My point is lets make game interesting for all players, u cant wait to come so much players then to make something. Players like to have fun in game if they dont have then they delete game and play something else.
I suggest u dont need to put rewards like mobile version but u can make GW will half of praise from mobile version and all players will be motivate to bayed gems or fighting in arena for gems to get better cards for be the best players in fb version.
Nikola

Postby Lucifer » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:37 am

So is Guild War starting this month?
Lucifer

Postby Nikola » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:01 am

Before 2 weeks i read there will be Guild war of the end on September (i think was 27 or 29 September). What is going admins can u explane because we all wait for this war.
Nikola

Postby admin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:44 am

We still don't have enough players and guilds at reasonable level to have a competitive guild war on the Facebook server, but hopefully we will soon. We haven't been able to target the right users in our ad campaigns (pretty much have been throwing money down the drain for this server), and the viral factor is horrid despite the invite bonus. We recently started a cross-promo in one of our older popular Facebook game (Dream World) to help increase active players here. If you guys can help spread the word and invite more friends into the game, it may help speed up the growth on the Facebook server.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nikola » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:33 pm

admin wrote:We still don't have enough players and guilds at reasonable level to have a competitive guild war on the Facebook server, but hopefully we will soon. We haven't been able to target the right users in our ad campaigns (pretty much have been throwing money down the drain for this server), and the viral factor is horrid despite the invite bonus. We recently started a cross-promo in one of our older popular Facebook game (Dream World) to help increase active players here. If you guys can help spread the word and invite more friends into the game, it may help speed up the growth on the Facebook server.

I apologize if i sound rude, but please do not switch the ball to us that there is not enough or that we are not strong enough to have a war. If you have bad management and advertising that is not our problem. Everyone wants to play rpg game, everyone wants the game to be interesting and to recommend the game to others. We all do it, but honestly tell me what to tell to my friend who play the mobile version, come here we dont have arena, we dont have guild war, you will play missions, does not matter, they'll soon introduce guild war. Think a little, it does not cost you to give guildwar, but for us players that means so much for growing up, so we can call players to help us in the guild, if we lose, for next war to be stronger. You tell us “If you want to have guild war, then call players, fill the game with friends and we will give you the guild war“.
So why we buy gems, that we need to fill the game? Sorry if i sound rude, but this is the truth.
I as informatic engineer know million sites and agencies that offer you the opportunity to advertise the game, but it's not my business. If you want players then you must advertised the game I dont see any problem, when the mobile version can have the players, here on facebook version should be 5 times more.

Here's an idea, give a guild war and advertise that the in new server starts the first test guild war. Increase gains so other players can come, they will buy gems and your budget will increase for your further advertise. If the number of players does not increase after the guildwar suspend it, until they reach sufficient numbers.

If you log on to the server will see that all players talk about guild war, that are players that are tired and they leave the game, how do we keep those players? If someone is bored his leaving and does not come back.
Nikola

Postby derlars » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:03 pm

True Nikola....

I can't see any (new)promotion for Dragon Era on the Facebook website. Maybe just post the daily bonus maps and special stages with 0,5 energy cost and 1,5x drop rate or apocalyps map. And use the Dream World, Time World and Dragen Tear website too if you want DW player in Dragon Era not only the 100 gems challenge in game. This is not realy hard work but it will help. But 2-3 posts in 1 month isn't enough to get more people to play the game.

And please create a better chat, now we only can put in 40 letters.... people like to chat but not this way.
derlars

Postby Nikola » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:25 pm

derlars wrote:True Nikola....

I can't see any (new)promotion for Dragon Era on the Facebook website. Maybe just post the daily bonus maps and special stages with 0,5 energy cost and 1,5x drop rate or apocalyps map. And use the Dream World, Time World and Dragen Tear website too if you want DW player in Dragon Era not only the 100 gems challenge in game. This is not realy hard work but it will help. But 2-3 posts in 1 month isn't enough to get more people to play the game.

And please create a better chat, now we only can put in 40 letters.... people like to chat but not this way.

True derlars, i forget on this, but however they dont put button in his OWN PAGE for this game we like they to advertise game on facebook.
Nikola

Postby admin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:31 pm

First, thanks for pointing out the link is missing on our homepage (it as been added now), though our website actually receives a tiny fraction of traffic compared to our actual Facebook games, where the promotion can be found on the top for each. There is both a full screen takevoer on rotation, a permanent header ad, and the 100 gems cross-promo our most active web game (Dream World) right now. We also already dumped several thousands of ad fund to purchase Facebook ads (targeting players not connected to our games with certain criteria) and have not seen any return on that investment. Sure, you can purchase Gems to support the game if you don't want to bother with invites, but the data right shows less than 1% of players has done either on the Facebook server. I like your idea of advertising using the guild war start as an advertisement, but it actually don't work based on past experience with running ads based on events and promotions. We also have data from other partner server that shows running a war not enough active player not only do not help with game revenue, but actually hurt it in the long run as it's pretty much a pure prize away with no competition.

I am sorry of the expectation changed let anyone down, but I am not here to justify why the war has to be delayed. I can only inform everyone it has been delayed and that it would not likely to start until we have more active players, and I am only suggesting everyone can help to speed up the coming of the guild war.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)