TOO many guns, not enough swords?

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

TOO many guns, not enough swords?

Postby Realm28 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm

So in all the weapon shops visited so far, under the "shield" tab where the items have magical properties I noticed that more than anything else there's guns..I've waited two hours now in Oceana and this shop has only cycled 2 swords through, the rest are guns, and a few staves.

But seriously, are swords always going to be this rare in the shops or am I just having extremely bad luck?

I know I've been told not to buy anything like that and wait for random drops..but honestly, no swords are dropping, and right now the sword I use is only doing like 230 power, and here in oceana beach area I cant kill anything without using all my skill points, so it's frustrating.
Realm28

Re: TOO many guns, not enough swords?

Postby BanzaiBob » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Seems to be totaly random. Its just a waiting game - took me nearly a week to get my guardian blade so just keep checking back and you will find what you are after. But it is worth holding off on the premium weapons - they dont do that much more compared to what you find in the next town and cost a lot more.
BanzaiBob

Postby Cloud007 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 am

Realm, Id seriously suggest buying the strongest non-custom weapon available. The custom weapons are nice if you want a short term boost, but it will cost you in the long term.

Also, you have nothing to complain about mate. Currently Im looking at a shop window of 6 Guns, 2 Swords, 0 Staves... I am a mage. I check the random weps often enough as I am looking to upgrade my Enchanted Magic Wand (thats the basic wand, costed me 1,300gold)... I am level 36 at the moment. Until the time comes though, Im simply making do :D
Cloud007

Postby Gwynbleidd » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Dream guardian drops the best items, at 54 she droped both the items im wearing now mythic sword of speed +3/greater star robe of speed +3 :D
Gwynbleidd

Postby Mercenario » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Realm28 wrote:So in all the weapon shops visited so far, under the "shield" tab where the items have magical properties I noticed that more than anything else there's guns..I've waited two hours now in Oceana and this shop has only cycled 2 swords through, the rest are guns, and a few staves.

But seriously, are swords always going to be this rare in the shops or am I just having extremely bad luck?

I know I've been told not to buy anything like that and wait for random drops..but honestly, no swords are dropping, and right now the sword I use is only doing like 230 power, and here in oceana beach area I cant kill anything without using all my skill points, so it's frustrating.

I think the price is getting higher not because you have bad luck., its because of your Lvl. (maybe) or arriving to the new CIty.,
my hypotesis is the time i'm playing Dream World.,
->I'm just exploring and accedentaly found the shop with Red Cross sign, i saw all the item price there, if im correct the item price is around
10k or higher (not sure), but i did'nt pay attention for it., after i will complete the First Town Quest and move to the next City i just notice that the price is getting more expensive ., I'd just visited the first City and saw the price is the same., and then i wrote the price on a shit of paper and lvl up to go the next City, there i found that price really gettin expensive., (sorry for my English)

Now I'm looking for Item with +Life , so i'm not spending my money at shop., instead buying Star Dust to refill my Skill Points =)
Mercenario

Postby SSterling003 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:11 pm

where do you buy star dust?
SSterling003

Postby Gwynbleidd » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 am

They are sold at the Healer/Hospitals, theres one in each town :P
Gwynbleidd

Return to Equipment and Items