GUILD WAR

Re: GUILD WAR

Postby admin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:13 am

We may cycle the boss once, depending on the results.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nikola » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:52 pm

admin wrote:We may cycle the boss once, depending on the results.

Thanks alot for doing everything do back game and to come more players, so we can have more fun. Thanks again
Nikola

Postby Nikola » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:38 am

admin wrote:We may cycle the boss once, depending on the results.

Today is 13 and not roll. This means u will not give us GW?
Nikola

Postby Nikola » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Why there is no rewards like mobile version 1, 2 and 3 guild get 7* boss, 4-5-6 other rewards. Member request is 50k oki they are same but why guild rewards is not/
Nikola

Postby dilsama » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:41 am

It probably has to do with the number of guilds expected to participate and win. The servers are different, that's life. Things may change with the next war, depending on how this one goes. If you don't like how it works on FB then just play on mobile.
dilsama

Postby Nikola » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:42 am

dilsama wrote:It probably has to do with the number of guilds expected to participate and win. The servers are different, that's life. Things may change with the next war, depending on how this one goes. If you don't like how it works on FB then just play on mobile.

Why i must choose mobile version, not fb. Maybe i dont have smart phone, maybe game for me lagging in mobile can have thousand of reason why some players play fb version. Why you distinguish games, they are same games on different platforms. How much users will have, that depend on management in playmage. This is like if you dont like same people killed them. Btw Fb version need to have more people then mobile version, but admins cant expect this to happened for 2-3 mouth need time for that. But if you dont upgrade game and dont make news game will go down. On fb version before they make some promotion on dream world, there was 40-50 players, now we have so much players (not enough but we grow up with numbers on active players). Now we have 4-5 guild who are strong and with this cards what playmage give to us we cant do dmg like mobile version. For that i think the best way to keep players there to give them new staffs.
And dilsama how they can make reward for members and forget reward for guild. Reward for members is same like mobile, so they expect we to spend money in gw (what is normal) and to not give us reward for guild. We still dont know who will be 1 or 2, but if i make 50k dmg and our guild dont be in 1-2 we cant make our bahemut 8* because admins think that is best and if you dont like that u can go in mobile version. What that people on mobile version is different from us ?
Nikola

Postby admin » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:29 pm

The Facebook version's guild reward charge for the upcoming guild wars was showing incorrectly. There should be five different reward tiers instead of just 2. It should be showing correctly soon.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guilherme » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Thank you admin!
For a moment i though Obscurity wouldn't get the 7* card!!!!
Lets do our best in this Guild War, even with Christmas!
Guilherme

Postby Nikola » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:42 pm

This is so funny situation I have met since I'm a gamer. Two Guilds appear from nowhere and lead in guild war, and the must funny situation is best players who are active and we see how they are strong, this players is not in these guilds. :)

Admin I think it's time to let us have a fair fight, we know we cant bit your testers players. If u want players to spend more money, trust me this is not right way
Nikola

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi Nikola, as I said before, we seldom test on the real server. We have only tested on the real server once and haven't run the tests on the real server since then.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)