Jewel Sea Dragons - Normal

Jewel Sea Dragons - Normal

Postby Mukitup » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Hi PM Support,

I've been running a lot of jewel dragons lately and noticed for that normal level - the gold boxes are really hard to obtain. I don't have this same difficulty with the Hard (or whatever it's called) level. Would it be possible to investigate to see if it's an issue.. I've included my Game ID below.

Game ID - aa6f35

Thanks,
Timothy
Mukitup

Re: Jewel Sea Dragons - Normal

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi Mukitup, please rest assure that there is nothing wrong with the jewel dragon drop rate. The gold chest drop rate in the difficult stage has been set up much higher than that in the normal stage.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mukitup » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi PM Support,

If that's the case.. it should be much harder to get a gold box from difficult.. but it appears it is relatively easy (from my experience) to get from difficult (I can usually get after 1 - 2 runs) but on normal, it is much harder to get the gold box.. I've done 3 runs today and still don't have the gold box for the dark jewel dragon.. that's on top of the many runs I've done before which I always do with 5 lines.. maybe it' just bad luck but still..

Thanks,
Timothy
Mukitup

Postby pmsupport » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi Timothy. The gold chest drop rate in the difficult stage has been set up much higher than that in the normal stage. Therefore, it's easier to get gold chests in the difficult stage than in the normal stage. As the difficult stage costs more energy points and requires stronger team, the rewards are also better.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mukitup » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Thanks for clarifying.. coincidentally, I've gotten 2 gold boxes since I've posted.. so I guess it does drop.. just bad luck prior on my part.

Thanks for replying.
Mukitup

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)