King of Duels - cheating or no?

King of Duels - cheating or no?

Postby Feochadan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Hiya,

I would like to get a ruling from the devs as to whether sharing screen shots with other players is against the TOS or not. If not, that would make my life much easier since its so obviously being done now by a guild. I can cheat with the best but I've chosen not to - but perhaps I am wrong. If this is NOT considered cheating then this opens up my game play considerably.

Thank you kindly to the devs for replying to this question,

Darlene
(Yes: Feochadan, Thistle, Arafel and proud of it)
Feochadan

Re: King of Duels - cheating or no?

Postby Maria » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:55 pm

I can't do screenshots on my netbook, at least , I don't think so

Who is doing this? If your 3 characters are and the devs say that's ok then I guess we all can. Does it help?
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:28 pm

Maria,

I know you can't help but pipe up every time something is posted but this post is obviously for the devs and if I had wished to name names, I already would have. Interesting that you spoke up, tho.

As for myself, it would be totally impossible for me to share screenshots between my alts as only one alt at a time may play, as you very well know.

I shall await the dev's answer prior to pursuing this any further.

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:19 pm

I simply asked a question. I was hoping someone could tell me how screenshots would help, as we can all see each other's cards anyway (character page, view cards button)

I too was after an answer, hence the question.

If you want a post to be for the devs eyes only, click on admin, then select private message. Hope this helps
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Arctica » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Maria wrote:I was hoping someone could tell me how screenshots would help, as we can all see each other's cards anyway (character page, view cards button)

The Question wasn't about seeing there full card list, its seeing the 10 they are using which may or may not be there top 10 cards which you can see on the list, seeing if I remember correctly the MA 5 star cards are ranked higher then say Lolith who is stronger then most of them. But to actually have the screen shot of the 10 cards they are using therefore allowing the person to see the screen shot a chance to get the elemental advantage on every card or on the cards needed to win the duel giving that person an easy way to win every duel without needed to worry about losing.
Arctica

Postby Maria » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Ok thanks for the clarification. If the devs say that's OK then I might try it. However as the game shows you the lineup people are using after each fight - don't we have that info made available to us anyway? That information is made available by the game so I'm still not clear why screenshotting it would help
Last edited by Maria on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Pasquale » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:44 am

As Doctor Phil would say "This isn't about you".. (popped into my head when i read this thread)...hey im Doctor Seuss now!
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Maria » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:28 am

I'm not sure who it is about Pasq, and I don't plan to ask, but if someone has worked out a legitimate way of making the KoD game easier then it would be great for that info to be shared with everyone.

I hope we can get clarification

In the mean time, for anyone struggling with the KoD game, the release notes on the forum and the rules etc available from the KoD game screen are really helpful. The key really is though to keep on card hunting. A few 6 star cards make a big difference and 7s are great. I'm finding the Monster Arena the best place to find cards

Hope that helps
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Report Abuse