Patch / Update

Re: Patch / Update

Postby Darkonne » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:48 am

admin wrote:There will be the usual new chapter, increase in level caps (buildings, tech, hero, equipment), new WoH Arena rewards, and a mini-game with free rewards that is currently being worked on.

There needs to be a way to upgrade the current level of equipment to the new levels, otherwise you'll just lose more of your longtime players. If all you are going to do is say: 'it will now cost 1300 gold to buy a single piece of equipment, and you have no chance to upgrade your current equipment,' all you are going to do is have even more of your longtime players leave. It may be more people than other people think this time.
Darkonne

Postby Relevant Wing » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:37 am

That's probably a good part of the reason this place is like a Ghost town lately
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby boredpoo » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:57 am

We're pretty active over on the Kongregate server.
Find us at: http://www.kongregate.com/games/playmage/time-world

Check out the Hall of Fame from last week: http://kong.perfectgalaxy.com/hof.jsp
boredpoo

Postby Darkonne » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:52 pm

1st) Hall of Fame means nothing. It shows the Top 10. Who really cares, but a few people?
2nd) Any longtime players on FB server that have to restart on Kong, would 99% chance just quit instead.

The only way I would consider playing on Kong, is if the servers connected to each other.
Or ... if my account was copied and pasted as is to Kong.

I've put too much time and effort into this account to just restart.
Besides, with the amount of money I've put into this game, there is no way I'm going to start over with nothing.
Darkonne

Postby andrei » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Dark2Elf wrote:Some ideas -

- make it so you have the option to auto add blues, purples, golds when in enhancing items.

- A buy level for spirits, more expensive than the random method for people who cannot be bothered with the mini game, obviously it needs to be much more expensive than playing the whack-a-mole random mini game.

- A fuse option for item gear, a few people have spent a lot on the current best lv70 items.

- Something to use up our crystals, after we have all purple spell cards and purple heros there isnt much use for these. gold spell cards?

- a PN that is of some use for high power players, most of the top players no longer take part in pvp since everyone know who not to attack. So there are no high power targets and PN is of no use. So this part of the game is non-existent. All people can do is hit pillars.

- revenge is pointless, allow revenge attacks to include reinforcements.

Agree with all of the above. Especially PN (Phantom Nebula) improvement. Seems like 200 mil power is pretty much the break point between low-power players and high-power players. So, 2nd PN sounds like an awesome idea to revive PVP. Easy split would be under 200 mil power PN, and 200+ mil power PN. For some players, that*s the only way to farm resources, as they cannot gear up / gear down so easily, and most high-end players within their target range are on their friend*s list, therefore un-farmable.
andrei
andrei

Postby Relevant Wing » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:28 pm

andrei wrote:
Dark2Elf wrote:Some ideas -

- make it so you have the option to auto add blues, purples, golds when in enhancing items.

- A buy level for spirits, more expensive than the random method for people who cannot be bothered with the mini game, obviously it needs to be much more expensive than playing the whack-a-mole random mini game.

- A fuse option for item gear, a few people have spent a lot on the current best lv70 items.

- Something to use up our crystals, after we have all purple spell cards and purple heros there isnt much use for these. gold spell cards?

- a PN that is of some use for high power players, most of the top players no longer take part in pvp since everyone know who not to attack. So there are no high power targets and PN is of no use. So this part of the game is non-existent. All people can do is hit pillars.

- revenge is pointless, allow revenge attacks to include reinforcements.

Agree with all of the above. Especially PN (Phantom Nebula) improvement. Seems like 200 mil power is pretty much the break point between low-power players and high-power players. So, 2nd PN sounds like an awesome idea to revive PVP. Easy split would be under 200 mil power PN, and 200+ mil power PN. For some players, that*s the only way to farm resources, as they cannot gear up / gear down so easily, and most high-end players within their target range are on their friend*s list, therefore un-farmable.

Second this, a second would be welcomed
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Piotrek » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:17 am

boredpoo wrote:We're pretty active over on the Kongregate server.
Find us at: http://www.kongregate.com/games/playmage/time-world

Check out the Hall of Fame from last week: http://kong.perfectgalaxy.com/hof.jsp

I see that people still changing gals there. Looks that only Bobster0, test168 and g42 members do not jump from gal to gal. Btw boredpoo, TheCleaner and Bobster0 still fight who will do the most dmg on single pillar? 8-)

brzdac here from old g1 SpaceCore ;-)
Piotrek

Previous

Return to Questions