Update/expansion?

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Update/expansion?

Postby Maria » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 am

Just wondering if the Devs could let us know if there are plans for a game update/expansion soon? There's usually something to look forward to in the first few months if the year - please cod you give us some idea of if something is planned and if so roughly when?

Cheers
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Re: Update/expansion?

Postby Pasquale » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:41 pm

We aint getting no stinking expansion :(
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Fieryshoe » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:56 pm

The Chicago Cubs will win the World Series #beforethenextdreamworldupdatearrives
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Mutt » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:03 pm

blacksmith?
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Pasquale » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:02 pm

See.. no expansion :P
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Pasquale » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:50 am

Ello devs?! are you there? :P
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby admin » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Due to lack of development resources and other ongoing projects, there are no expansions planned for Dream World in the near future. We will notify everyone when we have something planned. In the meantime, we will continue to provide support and celebrate events in Dream World.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Arctica » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:48 pm

admin wrote:Due to lack of development resources and other ongoing projects, there are no expansions planned for Dream World in the near future. We will notify everyone when we have something planned. In the meantime, we will continue to provide support and celebrate events in Dream World.

Some people have said about things which would only require a slight tweak in some of the coding, the main one being just lift the stat cap, that alone will keep a lot of people happy and willing to pay and play again ;)

EDIT: If I remember correctly the pb rate of showing was also lowered (before I started playing) could just put them back to showing more, ok this will make the game easier, but people will play more if they know that they can build stats quicker, especially newer people to catch up to the older players, also building stats quicker means people will ultimately play more, level quicker, prob pay for gems more, and use the higher content stuff because I remember KingK stating the hell 7/8/9 expansion was delayed due to not enough level 100 people
Arctica

Postby Fieryshoe » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:26 pm

So, if the devs are done with this game "for the near future" how about doing a few things that would at least make it FUN for those that still play the game?

1) Would it KILL you to finally unlock the damn stat caps? You have lost SO MANY LONGTIME PLAYERS over the past year because they all reached the point that there was no more growth for their characters in the game. I mean, seriously, who cares now if we can kill a boss in 2 minutes as opposed to five minutes? If the game is dying, then how about throwing a bone to the few long time players that still are around? HINT: it would bring some happiness to us, AND it might get you a few more gem sales because we would have a damn point again towards killing and getting pills, etc.

2) How about a blast from the past and having unlimited Easter Bunny or Santa Claus? Don't tell me you really care about infinite looping or people playing forever when you just announced you have no more updates in the near future. Let the player base that is still around have some fun, throw us a bone! PLEASE!??!?! I personally don't even care about the easter bunny, but man, it would really benefit and help so many more others that are not even level 95.

3) Make the weekends fun, and instead of doing 50% more xp and coins which at this point NO ONE gives a crap about, how about doing something like hourly Santas or something like 50 or 100 Santas? Again, this is something that would be like throwing your player base that is still loyal and hasnt retired or abandoned the game a BONE and giving us some hope until you dust off a new expansion in the year 2025. Why did you leave the Santas on for so long and then REMOVE them in march? REALLY? If you left it on for that long, why would you take them away??? How about bringing them back for the weekend? Or make Saturday an unlimited Santa day? You will get people that might actually PURCHASE GEMS so that they can keep playing and build their characters?

If the devs don't want to do anything more with this game, then so be it. But how about making the game fun while it is still alive, and give something back to the players?? Do you really care about anyone being overpowered at this point when you have essentially cast a death sentence on the game? If you don't give a crap about the player base, how about doing some things, that really will take little if NO time at all, and will make YOU some money while the game is still alive?

But of course, we all know that I just wrote all of this for nothing, because for the past few years we have given suggestion after suggestion and NOTHING has ever been done. I personally have given countless suggestions about revamping the Invasion or doing different things with the towns and I just wasted my time.

HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING FOR THOSE THAT SUPPORTED YOU FOR ALL THESE YEARS INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE GAME ON TO TRY AND SUCK SOME MORE MONEY OUT OF US AND CONTINUE TO DO NOTHING?
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Pasquale » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Worst case in that situation is we are all made a bit happier and play quite a bit more which would lead to us needing to purchase gems to keep playing... don't see how it could possibly hurt you guys, Shows the people that have been playing this game consistently for years that we did matter lol
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Next

Return to Facebook Server