Explorer vs. Firefox

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby Ragehammer » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I prefer using Firefox, but for some reason my Firefox 3.5.5 will not allow the bars for Auto attack and Use Skill to move unless I move my mouse, this makes it a bit more difficult, having to both pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time (so to speak). Is there a setting that I need to turn on to allow Firefox to display these progress bars properly?

Thank you in advance.
Ragehammer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 am

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby admin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:11 am

We cannot reproduce on the latest Firefox on several computers. If you are still seeing issues, please make sure you are using fresh browser sessions each time you play.
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3409
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby kedamono » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 am

If you wish to avoid using IE and Fire fox is being trouble some you could (may not want to thou) download safari.
kedamono
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 am

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby stealthg36c » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 am

I'm currently using firefox 3.6.3 and have no problems, you may wish to go to the firefox site and download the beta 3.6.1 which after your first use should update itself to 3.6.3 and don't forget facebook is "currently" problematic.
stealthg36c
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:55 am

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby catepillar682 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 am

stealthg36c wrote:I'm currently using firefox 3.6.3 and have no problems, you may wish to go to the firefox site and download the beta 3.6.1 which after your first use should update itself to 3.6.3 and don't forget facebook is "currently" problematic.


Facebook needs to get their act together and quit ******* with their code......
User avatar
catepillar682
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby maryellen » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Foxfire is far superior to Explorer. It eliminated the lock ups totally.
maryellen
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby catepillar682 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:58 am

maryellen wrote:Foxfire is far superior to Explorer. It eliminated the lock ups totally.


Yea but not even Firefox can handle Facebook sometimes. Especially with a new change every hour. But if you want proof why Firefox is much better than IE, look at this site http://dream-world.hostse.com/ (I made it myself, and Firefox displays it correctly). Unfortunately I dont have the heart to try and get it to display in IE correctly since all the code technically works...
User avatar
catepillar682
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby Knowname » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 am

lol I get that problem in my goallineblitz game. it's not facebook. It may be flash or something, but. No I don't think glb uses flash on it's avatars (animated gifs won't move unless I 'move'). Though they may on the replays so... maybe it has to do with that. Or possibly cuz I had BitTorrent running at the time as well. It can make my bandwidth all moogly googly, maybe you get the same problem.

lol rub my tummy and pat my head lol. I'd assume it's firefox, try opera or google chrome if it bothers you. I had it once on DW. and yeah, it's annoying lol to time your sp's... but I crit like 90% of the time so... I don't really care.
Knowname
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:13 am

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby wdowns » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 am

catepillar682 wrote:
maryellen wrote:Foxfire is far superior to Explorer. It eliminated the lock ups totally.


Yea but not even Firefox can handle Facebook sometimes. Especially with a new change every hour. But if you want proof why Firefox is much better than IE, look at this site http://dream-world.hostse.com/ (I made it myself, and Firefox displays it correctly). Unfortunately I dont have the heart to try and get it to display in IE correctly since all the code technically works...




I always use Safari. It runs faster than IE or FF. I prefer it to either one of those.
wdowns
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 am

Re: Explorer vs. Firefox

Postby catepillar682 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm

wdowns wrote:
catepillar682 wrote:
maryellen wrote:Foxfire is far superior to Explorer. It eliminated the lock ups totally.


Yea but not even Firefox can handle Facebook sometimes. Especially with a new change every hour. But if you want proof why Firefox is much better than IE, look at this site http://dream-world.hostse.com/ (I made it myself, and Firefox displays it correctly). Unfortunately I dont have the heart to try and get it to display in IE correctly since all the code technically works...




I always use Safari. It runs faster than IE or FF. I prefer it to either one of those.


Use Chrome. It uses the same rendering engine as Safari (so it is just as fast), but it was actually built for windows first.

Image
Need Help: http://dream-world.hostse.com/
More to come, and please report all problems you encounter.
User avatar
catepillar682
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Next

Return to Other Questions