KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ring

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ri

Postby admin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:37 am

Just to note giving other chance a shot should not involve purposely lowering your cards that telling others about it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Maria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:21 am

admin wrote:Just to note giving other chance a shot should not involve purposely lowering your cards that telling others about it.

Of course, you specifically posted previously that you would remove the rewards and delete the accounts of people doing so. Those of us stepping aside should simply be playing it less to allow others to pass us if they wish
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Maria » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Testing, testing, 1,2, 3 ........ ahem . This is a public service announcement

The devs have confirmed to me that, as we thought, it is NOT acceptable to drop cards down to allow others to beat you. So I'm glad most of us knew not to do so already. however I'm posting this in case anyone who has seen posts about this in global recently does not do so thinking that it is acceptable and get themselves in trouble. I'd hate for anyone to be mislead by recent posts and get into trouble for doing so.

Of course it is fine to simply not play the area fully so as to give others a chance - as with all other areas of the game. This is what Dream Warrior and I have been doing, will continue to do this as promised for the forseable future
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:40 am

Maybe this coming week someone who hasn't won the Arena Ring can take top spot. We all need to agree not to go all out after the first 2 days if we want to give someone else a chance.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Feochadan » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Maria wrote:Testing, testing, 1,2, 3 ........ ahem . This is a public service announcement

The devs have confirmed to me that, as we thought, it is NOT acceptable to drop cards down to allow others to beat you. So I'm glad most of us knew not to do so already. however I'm posting this in case anyone who has seen posts about this in global recently does not do so thinking that it is acceptable and get themselves in trouble. I'd hate for anyone to be mislead by recent posts and get into trouble for doing so.

Of course it is fine to simply not play the area fully so as to give others a chance - as with all other areas of the game. This is what Dream Warrior and I have been doing, will continue to do this as promised for the forseable future

Yes, they have also confirmed that scouting ahead and sharing people's card lineups with each other is also a breach of the TOS. So, I am truly hoping that this practice will stop too.

I have always played the first three days fully but will start to keep eyes open on day 2 as per DreamWarrior's suggestion. After that I will do everything that I can and have been doing to let someone who has not yet received an arena card yet.

And this is the last that I will reply to this thread. This is something I will continue to do as I have been and into the future, period, like it or not or have nasty comments.

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:13 pm

Agreed - if anyone is doing this. I just use the info we get from their character page and from hitting them previously. And of course the info the devs gave us on how to play. I'm way too lazy to do much else lol

As promised I shall continue to stand down, just a small gem top up to keep me ticking over is all I need.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Sat May 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Maria wrote:Agreed - if anyone is doing this. I just use the info we get from their character page and from hitting them previously. And of course the info the devs gave us on how to play. I'm way too lazy to do much else lol

As promised I shall continue to stand down, just a small gem top up to keep me ticking over is all I need.

Except that I have proof that this is not true of you. Remember how you got your first ring? EVER say thank you for that?
Feochadan

Postby hellboy » Sun May 03, 2015 6:30 am

to me i hate this card game never want to look at it again do not care who wins it each week Feochadan if u can win it each week then win it each week say if they dont like u spent lot on cards that to bad it no diffent to any other games players spending lot to be the best that cool with me to me it not right u got to step down so other can win it if was me they have to beat me to win it know never win and not even going to ask to win it one week
good luck winning each week if can
hellboy

Postby Maria » Sun May 03, 2015 12:54 pm

I have won several rings Darlene which is why I have stepped back. I do not cheat, in fact we remove people who cheat from ttn as you well know. Which is why I found it comical your guild members and you confessing to it several times in global lol.

However Hellboy has a point. We may as well carry on if we want to. No one seems to be taking us up on the offer anyway, I'm not seeing anyone take advantage of us stepping back. Which makes it pointless us trying to help, so anyone who wants to keep winning may as well do so.

I cannot afford to keep buiyng gems so although I don't need a ring, I will go back to playing cards from time to time just to top up the gem supply. The only reason to play cards is 1. win ring and 2. win gems. For those who need neither it's a terribly pointless part of the game and like hellboy I hate it. it's dull and detracts from the actual game. So I'll only play a minimum, as far as I need gem top ups, 10 mins a day max, doing all the easy to beat ones. I guess many are doing the same.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Mon May 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Tracey: Accepting screenshots of other's lineups and having your guildmate's drop their cards for you IS cheating - I had that confirmed by the devs in a reply to that specific question. You did that on your first ring. On many others after that, you won only in tandem with others or with others just right behind you from your guild. I have copies of messages going back and forth doing this. Please stop. It is extraordinarily obvious even when I don't have copies of the messages. Plus, I specifically mentioned your FIRST ring. No comment on that? I would certainly hope not because Dreamwarrior knows this as well as I do.

Darlene
Feochadan

PreviousNext

Return to Facebook Server