KoD

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

KoD

Postby Maria » Fri May 01, 2015 2:07 pm

We've finally got around to updating the KoD weekly win records on Infoshare. However we do have a few gaps in the total scores. If anyone can fill in the ????s for us please message Dream Warrior or Maria, or post here and we'll update asap

Cheers folks
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Re: KoD

Postby Feochadan » Sat May 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Well, as ALL of the ???? are on my scores (not at all surprising) I guess we are out of luck. Frankly, I just don't care enough to have them up. It doesn't matter that they were all either perfect scores or very close to it. I am totally used to this treatment so no worries.

Feochadan/Thistle
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Sun May 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Darlene - All were perfect scores, that's easy then, thanks we'll add them. It's not just yours we're missing. We stopped updating properly because of issues with the website builder, and we lost a few of the early winners records too. It's all back to normal now so we should be able to keep on top of it and the rest of the site updates.

Nigel and Imperious Leader - we're missing your scores too, if you can remember your scores please let us know and we can fill in those blanks too.

Everyone - As we've not been able to do much updating to the site generally lately, please let us know if there's anything else anyone spots that needs updating or adding. We'd like to get it back on track.

Thanks all
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Sun May 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Maria is making an attempt to correct a problem that was my doing. Not hers. The snide comments are neither needed or appreciated. We keep track as a courtesy to people who are interested. We can easily take the page down if the negative posts continue. As Maria posted above, there were others that had scores missing, so it isn't all about Feochadan/Thistle.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Feochadan » Mon May 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Dreamwarrior: The vast majority of them were mine by far - I'm sure even you could see that. It was pretty obvious and started just after you and Maria got your first KoD win for some odd reason. It's not really a courtesy when one person is "missed" so MANY times. I think you were only missing one from the others. So, its not just a woopsy.

Having said that, I very much appreciate all of the work that you have both done on the site as a whole.

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Tue May 05, 2015 10:31 am

we still need the other 2 people who we missed when the site builder software went down intermittently - we should have the whole lo up to date soon. Darlene - this was never about you - we'd missed 3 people for reasons beyond out control. You will see I've already updated yours with the info you gave me.

Please no more lies and allegations about us cheating - especially on a thread that has nothing to do with that. This thread was simply a plea to 3 people for information so we could update the site, and for anyone to let us know if any more updates to the rest of the site were needed. This forum is a place to help people, not hurl abuse.

PLEASE PLAY NICE. NO cheating, no abusive messages

Thank you, soap box over

And we still need the other 2 players info if anyone can help, and ideas for any other updates please
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Facebook Server