Invited Friends Not Showing Up

Invited Friends Not Showing Up

Postby BossSolidSnake » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:34 pm

I am having difficulty getting friends that I've added to show up in my party. I've sent them links and they've sent me links but neither seems to be working. Any suggestions?
BossSolidSnake

Re: Invited Friends Not Showing Up

Postby admin » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:59 am

For their character to show up in your party, they will need to be your facebook friends list. If you have large list of friends (eg 500+), they may need to be your close friends instead of acquaintances.
admin
Site Admin

Postby BossSolidSnake » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:22 am

admin wrote:For their character to show up in your party, they will need to be your facebook friends list. If you have large list of friends (eg 500+), they may need to be your close friends instead of acquaintances.

They are on my facebook friend list and I have less than 100 friends, so that doesn't really solve my problem.
BossSolidSnake

Postby admin » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:28 am

Are your party already full? If not, did you make any privacy settings so Dream World cannot see your friends? If you didn't set any global privacy permission, then you can try removing the game then adding the game back to fix any game specific permission errors.
admin
Site Admin

Postby BossSolidSnake » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:59 pm

admin wrote:Are your party already full? If not, did you make any privacy settings so Dream World cannot see your friends? If you didn't set any global privacy permission, then you can try removing the game then adding the game back to fix any game specific permission errors.

i only have one in my party and no i didn't set to not see friends.
BossSolidSnake

Return to Report Bugs