arena alts

arena alts

Postby Dark2Elf » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Now that this rule has completely killed off any activity in the arena, can you please reconsider this rule?

I would suggest that is only becomes abusive when alts are used to artificially allow weaker players to obtain 1st over stronger players.

Also arena is a additional component to the main aspect of the game that allows players to gain better progress in other non directly competitive areas of the game, e.g. pirates, summoner, general etc. This only helps newer players as every long/mid term player who has tried to obtain pvp set will of obtained one already.

Despite what you may think I have only tried to promote and help people in this game, after all whats the point in being a top player if you are the only active person in the game?
Dark2Elf

Re: arena alts

Postby Darkonne » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:02 am

I know I pretty much understand the admins point of view on this subject, however there are less and less people playing arena since the 'tie-down of the alts.' And while I don't necessarily agree, for the Facebook server, if the tie-down stays in place, the required amount of matches should be cut in half by the very least. I, myself, don't really play arena in the first place, but I do understand that many that play still consider it a major part of the game.

So in the end, due to a lower amount of current players:
For the Facebook server, if the 'tie-down' stays in place, the 1v1 should be 10 matches, 2v2 should be 5 matches, and 3v3 should be 2 or 3 matches.
However, if the admins don't want to change the coding, it may be in their best interest to re-think their views on alts, if they don't want arena on Facebook to die forever.
Darkonne

Postby snowus » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:49 am

Couldnt agree with Dark anymore his points are well taken.

I mean nobody is in The Arena anymore because of lack of players.

I fully understand Admin point but overall do not think the tie down of Members Alts in The Arena has much affect on the overall game.
snowus

Postby admin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:44 pm

We lowered the 1v1 and 2v2 qualification requirements to 10 battles and 7 battles respectively, however the game may still display 20/10 intentionally to prevent cheaters knowing it's easier now to get enough qualifying fights.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Dark2Elf » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:01 am

Its a improvement, but IMO it wont make a difference, all the games over the last few months have been arranged between friends. Don't believe me? just check the history.

There is simply not enough members playing the game to make the arena work. There are few left and most don't stay online for very long, again don't believe me? just check the last log on time for everyone in the game.
Dark2Elf

Postby derlars » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 am

There is no point for fighting in arena when u got the gear. Maybe change the reward? Many got the PVP gear and never touch arena again... so adding new rewards can help. People go for speed ups because of high building/research times and people still looking for golden crystals or add Magic books and other things. Something to upgrade old General and Summoner gear whould be great too.

You added Woh planets/pirates to the game, this is needed for arena too, for the time no other person joins for hours add something to fight to.
derlars

Postby Dark2Elf » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Some interesting ideas lars :)
Dark2Elf

Postby snowus » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:43 pm

derlars wrote:There is no point for fighting in arena when u got the gear. Maybe change the reward? Many got the PVP gear and never touch arena again... so adding new rewards can help. People go for speed ups because of high building/research times and people still looking for golden crystals or add Magic books and other things. Something to upgrade old General and Summoner gear whould be great too.

You added Woh planets/pirates to the game, this is needed for arena too, for the time no other person joins for hours add something to fight to.

Thats sounds good Lars. Nobody is ever in there once they have the Top Gear. This just might get more interested in Arena again.

Im sure its the exact same way over at Kongregate.
snowus

Return to General Discussions