Friends cannot rein me

Re: Friends cannot rein me

Postby Albion » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:40 pm

It does not matter about what reins they are sending because they cannot even click on reinforce option. I will check my privacy settings but I do not remember having played with those within the last year.
Albion

Postby Albion » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:45 pm

They do show up on my friends list. I cannot find anything in privacy settings that should cause the problem. If you know of a particular privacy setting I should ensure has a particular setting please let me know. As it is most are public and friends.
Albion

Postby derlars » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 am

I can see Albion login but he isn't on my friendslist ingame.
derlars

Postby Albion » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:56 am

I think you are correct about it being an FB communication problem. I have also noticed that only the friends in my guild who are part of my party have a message option when I am on their profile page. I had that option with all I was FB friends with before regardless of whether in my party or not.
Lars does show up on my friends list though. Some obviously still get to see my help posts as they are occasionally helping me.
Albion

Postby Dark2Elf » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:51 am

The help request work a bit differently, they are just generic links posted to fb. Anyone can click on those links and help you even if they are not fb friends.

Its strange that lars is on other peoples friends list but not on yours. It makes me think that any new fb friends dont appear in TW. Perhaps a problem updating this data in TW. TW Admin, can you check that process is still working ok? i.e. create a new fb account and add a friend and see if they appear in TW.
Dark2Elf

Postby admin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:55 am

Friends list isn't cached, unless there was a problem fetching your updated friends list. When you say he shows up on friends list, you do mean the in-game friends dialog (press head icon at the lower left corner of chat area, then press friends button), correct? More importantly, do your name show up in his friends dialog...
admin
Site Admin

Postby Dark2Elf » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Completely missing from TW.
Dark2Elf

Postby Albion » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Very few people show up on my chat friends list or invites to raids but Lars and Craig both do but I still show as red to them although I see them as green and have full friendship rights. It is very bizarre.
Albion

Postby admin » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Albion wrote:Very few people show up on my chat friends list or invites to raids but Lars and Craig both do but I still show as red to them although I see them as green and have full friendship rights. It is very bizarre.

But do they have you show up in their TW in-game friend's list?
admin
Site Admin

Postby derlars » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:39 am

No i can't see Albion on my TW in-game friend's list, i just can see him login/logout in chat window.
derlars

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports