protected cards/ cookies

protected cards/ cookies

Postby Gizmet » Sun May 03, 2015 9:35 pm

How hard would it be for you guys to save a card's protected status on your servers instead of cookies on our pc's? I find it somewhat irksome to have to make sure all the cards I want protected are still protected when I play on a different cpu or after I've cleared my browser cache (which I do somewhat regularly, because an overfull cache can slow down my cpu on the "treasure" game in time world).
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Re: protected cards/ cookies

Postby pmsupport » Mon May 04, 2015 1:07 am

Hi Gizmet, the card protected status are not saved on our server to avoid long loading time here and there.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby dilsama » Wed May 06, 2015 3:22 pm

why not simply make a "protect all" button... yeah, it would be annoying to unprotect a few cards... but its much better than having to go back in and protect everything one at a time. Then the info could still be stored client-side...
dilsama

Postby pmsupport » Wed May 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi dilsama, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Cristina » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:32 am

I'm having problems sometimes when it comes to protect and unprotect my cards. That was fixable with a refresh usually, but it seems not anymore.
Cristina

Postby pmsupport » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi Cristina, could you describe in detail what problem it is? When you clicked the "Protect" or "Unprotect" button, the game loaded but nothing happened?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)