Reel symbols bug report

Reel symbols bug report

Postby Jorge » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:16 am

So this just happened in a spin playing Apocalypse II insane:
I've played a few more spins and it hasn't happened again. Probably didn't have any relevance since I was probably not going to get any matching symbols, but the bug is still there.
On another note, when you reload the game while playing Apocalypse II fire symbols start appearing and matching fire symbols occur, as if it was a normal map.
Jorge

Re: Reel symbols bug report

Postby dilsama » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:24 pm

same happened to me with the missing symbols!
dilsama

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi Jorge, thanks for the report. We will look into it. Did the missing symbols appear at the next spin?

Hi dilsama, did it also happen when you were fighting the insane stage of Apocalypse II?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jorge » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 am

Yes, all 15 symbols appeared in the subsequent spins.
Jorge

Postby dilsama » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:54 pm

I was in the hell stage. All symbols were there on the next spin.
dilsama

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi Jorge & dilsama, thanks for the information. We have reproduced the bug that the fire symbols appearing and matching after reloading the game but haven't been able to reproduce the problem that symbols disappear from the board. Please let us know if it happens again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jorge » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:37 am

I just had something really weird happen to me. I didn't have time to take a screenshot or anything because it really caught my by surprise but this is basically how it went.

I was playing a earth soldier raid boss around level 30 and I was in the final stage against the boss at around 90% health by this point. The skill of Pestilence was active so 5 spins were going to be replaced with earth spins. So I hit the spin button and I got a reel with a nice amount of earth symbols plus three free spin symbols. The skill replaced four more symbols with earth symbols. I don't remember how the reel looked like at that point exactly but I beleive the free spin symbols were at coords (Y,X) of (0,1), (0,2) and (1,0) and that the rest ended up as all earth symbols but two (I think they were two) that were in the right part of the reel. The thing is that the free spin activated, and the matching earth lines flashed for a second, but there was no attack despite 4 of my cards being earth! So I'm afraid I couldn't take a screen since the free spins resulted on the game auto-spinning before I had time to react.

Ironically, a few turns later I found myself in the same scenario where the Pestilence's skill replaced 5 symbols with earth symbols and got a 3-earth symbol matching line as a result in a turn when I also got free spins. This time the earth cards attacked and subsequently the free spin activated, as it was meant to be. So I'm not sure if you're going to be able to replicate it but I thought I'd report it just in case.
Jorge

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:44 am

I've had that happen plenty of times Jorge. Clear your cache and refresh often and that won't happen.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Roxie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:08 pm

I don't know what's going on... or what the exact problem is. It seems maybe the devs are in the process of trying to fix the bug... APPARENTLY, it's affecting the game play for other maps and when going against the GW Boss. I am currently trying to kill off my Raid Boss and without ANY exaggeration... I am getting NO GREEN SYMBOLS throughout the process. FRUSTRATED... A QUICK FIX ASAP would be GREATLY appreciated.
Roxie

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi Jorge, thanks for the report. We will look into it and try to fix it as soon as possible.

Hi Roxie, did you get 0 matching earth symbols when fighting the raid boss Future Earth Soldier? Please note that earth symbols do not appear in Water Apocalypse II map.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)