Thank You Devs

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Thank You Devs

Postby debann » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:05 pm

I'd like to thank you for the update. I was pleasantly surprised that you were able to add such good content for us and so fast too. I've noticed people seem to be playing more and that is always nice to see. :D :D :D I like the round counter on the bosses, makes it easier to keep track before using the talisman. And I definitely appreciate you raising the stat cap for us.I know most of us are grateful for the effort you've put into getting us an update so fast.

Thank you again. :D

GO of gds
debann

Re: Thank You Devs

Postby Arctica » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:03 am

Best part is the increased pill drop and the randomness in KoD though should be if the players cards drop below 99% of max str it should auto be put to max ;)
Arctica

Postby DreamWorld » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:55 pm

So the new KoD rules deters players from getting better cards. If we get better cards then our bonuses are reduced, what is the point of getting better cards if you are going to punish us for doing it?
DreamWorld

Postby admin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:37 am

DreamWorld wrote:So the new KoD rules deters players from getting better cards. If we get better cards then our bonuses are reduced, what is the point of getting better cards if you are going to punish us for doing it?

Why does it deter players form getting better cards? Where does it say you get better cards your bonus will be reduced?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Pasquale » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:10 am

Reiterating the thank you for the update, thanks devs!
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby DreamWorld » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:02 am

"Why does it deter players form getting better cards? Where does it say you get better cards your bonus will be reduced?"

Just look at the Top card holder who has 7 PA's. He can beat anyone, but he will never be able to get the top score now because he has no one higher to hit to give him big bonuses.
DreamWorld

Postby debann » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:26 pm

I'd like to know why someone felt the need to hijack my Thank you thread. ;) It's not that hard to post your own topic.
debann

Return to Facebook Server