Cant Post Helps

Cant Post Helps

Postby snowus » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Is anyone else having problems "Posting Helps"?

When I request to Post a Help the Face Book Request Description Box will not come up to Post a Description.

When I click on the request Box it just flashed and then is gone..Seems very strange that it just flashed and then disappears.

I have tried this with several Browsers so I do not think its Browser problem.

I have seen this before in the past but it but it eventually seemed to fix itself.

Thanks for any suggestions or ideas on this.
snowus

Re: Cant Post Helps

Postby Piotrek » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:30 pm

I just tried and I cannot publish helps too. This window when u can write anything just dissapear faster than 1 sec and I have this "Press "Publish" in the opened dialog to request friends to help you with this task." Seems TW is not so playable in facebook so facebook do everything to close this game :P Btw is very bored last time. Even I have chapters to do I don't want start it. I enter the game just to hit some pillars or players/DE alts and that's my game. 5min playing. This game not evolving, everything is the same, creators want You to make for free Ads to this game... Waste of time to sit on it longer. No even "free gold" missions like on other games, nothing specjal to get, even for login day by day (credits? ...phi). This game going back not forward. There is already alot of better graphic and rich of everything games that u can lose ur time on them. Only becouse Im playing few years I do not delete it. Who cares about 10h helps when u have 35days building? ^_^
Piotrek

Postby snowus » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:35 pm

The same thing as was stated above.

Can NOT POST Helps...
snowus

Postby snowus » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:39 am

The same thing as was stated above.

Can NOT POST Helps...
snowus

Postby admin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Thanks for reporting this. Facebook seems to have changed their API so our previous code for posting help requests stopped working. We have adopted to a newer API for everyone to post help requests.
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions