Non Friend Helpers

Non Friend Helpers

Postby Will » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:37 pm

On the choose helper screen I only ever get exactly the same 3 non friend choices, each of whom have no free friend slots. Can you please fix this as I am looking for more friends to help with strong raid bosses. Thank you.
Will

Re: Non Friend Helpers

Postby Will » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Does anyone from Playmage even monitor these posts? It's been 5 days, I still have the same issue and not even an acknowledgement from playmage. This game is based around having active and helpful friends and all I ask is to have the ability to approach these people and ask for their friendship. Can you please at least tell me if you can or can't do anything?
Will

Postby admin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 am

Hi Will. Sorry, but we do not quite understand your original post regarding the friends issue. The friends helper the game select for you is intended NOT to change until you complete a stage. So if you just keep going back or for or in and out of the game without beating a stage, those choices will not change. If you do complete a stage, three new random non-friends are selected again, but they usually aren't the exactly 3 same person as before.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Will » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:54 am

Thanks for the very unhelpful reply. This problem occurs after completing stages. The friend list does not alter. The same 3 non friends appear every time, just in a different order. This seemed to be fixed for a couple of hours yesterday but the problem has started again. Exactly the same non friends on offer for the last 30 battles and the month before. I have been playing on mobile for a year and I have never had this happen even once. This is a problem that needs to be fixed not brushed a side by blaming my apparent stupidity. I didn't post this for fun or to annoy you so please take it seriously. My user ID is bd9dnb. Thank you.
Will

Postby admin » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:02 pm

I checked your account's database record on our server and it shows that you already used 16 different stranger helpers today. However, the database record can be stale, so I have reset your used stranger helper list as well (the game actually tries to not use same stranger helpers unless it can't find other active players around same level). If it still is happening, send me a private message of the name of the three strangers that you are always getting so we can look into it further...
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support (Facebook Server)