A few bugs

A few bugs

Postby EnricBlack » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:08 am

• The first bug I have encountered has to do with the Arena, after the first two battles I can no longer seem to enter arena battles anymore. I restarted and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no avail. What happens is when I go to the arena and select the player I wish to battle, it remains on the arena selection screen. I have let it sit there for ten minutes with nothing happening. I can still edit my team and even back out, but when I back out of the arena it uses up one of my daily arena fight turns. And it has done it three times to me already, I have no idea why it's doing this.

• The next bug I have encountered is in the explore tab or more precise the heroes hall. Just like the Arena when I click on the heroes hall nothing happens and I can even back out. However if I back out the game seems to attempt to load the heroes hall but fails and remains loading at 100% with nothing happening.

• This isn't much of a bug, but it's was slightly allowing, two of the quests. The first one to register your account and placing a review of the game. Both of these I completed and they never seemed to get completed until I restarted the game did that finally show up as complete.

• And the last bug I encountered was with the battling. During one of the missions when I beat down one of the enemies I got a battle error and none of my heroes collected any experience from the enemies that were defeated. This happened during the stage 3 in the holy temple, luckily it only happened once but I decided to mention it anyway.
EnricBlack

Re: A few bugs

Postby admin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:20 am

Thanks for the bug reports. We will look into these.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Zhir » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:17 am

i also experienced the Heroes Hall bug. When clicking the Heroes Hall nothing happens then i've tried click the "back arrow" button then it starts loading to 100% but nothing happens after 100%. this is really bugging me. pls fix.
Zhir

Postby Fantazindy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:45 pm

Heroes Hall - upon reaching the third combatant on floor 9, it won't load the fight. I've tried restarting multiple times and even refreshing but is still happening.
Fantazindy

Postby admin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:30 pm

The previous Arena/Heroes hall entering bug should be fixed now.

Fantazindy wrote:Heroes Hall - upon reaching the third combatant on floor 9, it won't load the fight. I've tried restarting multiple times and even refreshing but is still happening.

Please send a screenshot of your Heroes Hall main screen (with the 9 defending heroes) to support@playmage.com and we will help you get this sorted out.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Fantazindy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:07 am

admin wrote:The previous Arena/Heroes hall entering bug should be fixed now.

Fantazindy wrote:Heroes Hall - upon reaching the third combatant on floor 9, it won't load the fight. I've tried restarting multiple times and even refreshing but is still happening.

Please send a screenshot of your Heroes Hall main screen (with the 9 defending heroes) to support@playmage.com and we will help you get this sorted out.

Screenshot sent.
Fantazindy

Postby EnricBlack » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:43 am

I would like to thank the Final Chronicle team. I was finally able to play the heroes hall and the arena without any problems.
EnricBlack

Return to Support