Bugs regarding Guilds

Bugs regarding Guilds

Postby xmikechenx » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 pm

This first issue may not necessarily be a bug, but there needs to be a clear faq on the phases of Guild Wars, if there is one already, please link me to it.

1. Currently we are in Enroll phase for Guild War, but I can not click on enroll and enter. I click and nothing happens, if this is intentional, then there should be a message explaining why nothing is happening. Furthermore, a clear schedule is important because for 3 days of the week, you can't leave or enter guilds in guild wars, but there is no warning on this.

2. Rewards from requesting help in guild battlefield and guild war arrive in the mail, but when you claim it, you don't actually receive the rewards. That's a lot of guild points lots, and I believe this mail issue exists in other areas of the game too, like badge rewards not actually being redeemed. I have refreshed and reopened the game and there is no difference.

3. Please move the buttons for transfer leadership away from remove player for guild leader management... in my first guild, I was removing an inactive and accidently gave them leadership... fat fingers...
xmikechenx

Re: Bugs regarding Guilds

Postby admin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:17 am

Thanks for the reports. The enrollment should be fixed now and we are looking into the remaining issues. Is there a specific badge reward you remembering not receiving after claiming?
admin
Site Admin

Postby xmikechenx » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:16 am

1. I think all badge rewards regarding guild points and all mail with guild points were not being received.

2. Currently, guild auctions are stuck at ended and no rewards have been mailed. From what I've seen, rewards are normally given when auctions end, 2 hours before reset.

3. Some quests seem to not give the rewards displayed, I would go through and look at all of them, normal and nightmare.

4. Claim all should delete practice fight messages, it's annoying to go through and delete each one
xmikechenx

Postby admin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:27 am

xmikechenx wrote:1. I think all badge rewards regarding guild points and all mail with guild points were not being received.

2. Currently, guild auctions are stuck at ended and no rewards have been mailed. From what I've seen, rewards are normally given when auctions end, 2 hours before reset.

3. Some quests seem to not give the rewards displayed, I would go through and look at all of them, normal and nightmare.

4. Claim all should delete practice fight messages, it's annoying to go through and delete each one

Thanks for the reports.
1. These were fixed same time as the guild help mails.
2. We will look into this, but nothing should have changed to cause it... Are you sure they were bid on, if not they would become available for bidding for another day.
3. I will ask the dev team to look through these, but if you remember one (even vaguely), please let us know as well.
4. This is more of a personal preference. Some players like to claim all the watch the practice later. If you get lots of these emails, we may consider a delete all button or make the expire faster (they already expire pretty fast).
admin
Site Admin

Postby xmikechenx » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:48 am

You can look at Guild Dragonfire's auctions. I've had 3 other guilds also message me about the guild auctions. Multiple people have bid, but all items, including ones that were not bid on, say "Ended", no rewards sent
xmikechenx

Postby admin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 am

It looks like some items expiring yesterday at 22:00:00 server time got stuck. They have been correctly processed now. Thanks for reporting this!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support