Battle issues - Pet rescue issues - Cuts out

Battle issues - Pet rescue issues - Cuts out

Postby Rainheartt » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi !
I recently started playing the game and as much as I enjoy it I encountered some issues.
First, the app keeps on cutting out every five minutes or so in the game (I have an iPod 5th G with 10Go space storage and I always get rid of the background app, latest iOS update).
At first I was still able to complete the quest by restarting the app but when it came to "the oriental girl" quest, I simply couldn't finish it no matter how many time I restarted the game.
One more thing is, I can't access the pet rescue boss battle thing. Each time I try to enter, the app crashes (still using "battle point" though).
Is there anything else I can try to fix this or do I have to come to terms with the fact that my iPod might be too old for this ?
Thank you in advance for your answer !
Rainheartt

Re: Battle issues - Pet rescue issues - Cuts out

Postby admin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Getting force quits during battle does seem like that your device does not have enough memory to handle the game. Both iPad 2nd gen, iPod 5th Gen are likely to have issue due to that they only have 512mb of ram. Apple store however does not allow us to exclude specific devices from support, unfortunately. Do you have another higher spec device you can use to play the game?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Battle issues - Pet rescue issues - Cuts out

Postby Rainheartt » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi, thanks for your answer !
I found another way to play it in another device ^^
May I suggest you put a list of the devices where it works on the App Store ? You can't exclude devices on App Store but you can list from which gen of devices it works (like "for iPod 6th gen and higher" etc). It may be a little tedious though, to list every devices but it would give an idea of which devices will run and which won't ^^
As for the issue is solved thank you :)
Rainheartt

Return to Support