First Bonus Rewards Unavailable with Monthly Gem Package?

First Bonus Rewards Unavailable with Monthly Gem Package?

Postby XPromathiaX » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

To whom it may concern,

My in-game character is XPromathiaX and i have found the game to be quite enjoyable thus far.

However, I made a purchase for the monthly gem package thinking this would give me access to the First Bonus Rewards. Upon purchase I did not get the first bonus reward.

I beleive this monthly gem package should constitute the first bonus rewards. Am i wrong in my thinking here? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
XPromathiaX

Didn't get bonus despite purchase!

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Like free item offer was amazing for first purchase.
Didnt like not receiving it though when clicked go and made it.,..
Fulfillment issues on first purchase bonus do not make players comfortable fix it and pay up please....Thankful i didn't spend $50 so soon as was tempted now. Lets see if you take this issue seriously and fulfill as advertised. Please....tyvm
Lord

Re: First Bonus Rewards Unavailable with Monthly Gem Package

Postby admin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello XPromathiaX,

The monthly membership card does not count as a gem package (which gives you Gems directly). It's offered a greatly discounted rate compared to gem packages, and if it also offers the first purchase bonus, no one will buy the gem packages.

Hope this makes sense,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Didn't get bonus despite purchase!

Postby admin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello Lord,

The monthly membership card does not count as a gem package (which gives you Gems directly). It's offered a greatly discounted rate compared to gem packages, and if it also offers the first purchase bonus, no one will buy the gem packages.

Hope this makes sense,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby XPromathiaX » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 pm

If I had know that I would have first bought a $4.99 gem package. When the screen redirects you to the store after you go to preview the First Bonus, no where does it state that the monthly gem package is excluded from the first bonus reward.

While I understand the case and point you have made, it should be more clearly defined that the first bonus reward can not be obtained from a first time buy of the monthly package.
XPromathiaX

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:46 pm

I agree completely and feel it is rather deceptive to click go from the offer itself then choose the very first option, and be told your purchase doesnt apply... most expensive monthly have ever gotten also as most sre 1.99-9. 99 and offer discounts first time since is unknown if will even use since new to the game and may quit well beforehand...
:(
Lord

Postby admin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Actually we recently lowered the monthly card cost which was $14.99 last month. I will forward the feedback to our designer, and ask them to make it more clear that the monthly card is not a gem package.
admin
Site Admin

Postby XPromathiaX » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:08 pm

I appreciate the quick replies and answers here. I am not that mad about it as I will make a purchase again in the near future. This is quite an addicting game and I am finding myself enjoying it a lot.
XPromathiaX

Return to Support