Date Error... AGAIN!

Date Error... AGAIN!

Postby ruffriders23 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Is there ANYTHING that can be done about these stupid data errors that strip you of your energy, coins, and chests you acquired? It is nothing more than a rip-off to players.
ruffriders23

Re: Date Error... AGAIN!

Postby admin » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:26 pm

These shouldn't happen unless there is an issue while verifying battle data at end of battle or upon entrance into a temporarily misconfigured battle stage (eg during middle of new stage config deploy, but shouldn't cost anything). Anyways, if you encounter them, please send the time of the encounter and your 6 letter digit game ID to support@playmage.com and specify which server it is for.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ruffriders23 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Thank you for the reply, but I've sent emails to the support address several times and they ALL went unanswered. So... excuse me if I don't have much faith in that option.
ruffriders23

Postby admin » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:29 am

We reply to all our support emails. Looking out records we replied to all 7 of your emails from last year and you should at least received some of the replies because you replied to them. If you are missing some, perhaps they are in your bulk/spam folder?
admin
Site Admin

Postby wolfchen007 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm curious PM, with so many ongoing issues, data error, unable to sell cards, unable to strengthen and others that have been around for quite some time, what is the intention of PM. I know that with most I just need to exit the game/app and then open again, but really, this is annoying. It may be the reason players are leaving in droves. Only 19 teams are participating in the guild war at present. Tells me people aren't interested in a game that is full of bugs. So before I continue and waste my time I would like to know the future of this game on facebook, are there going to be improvements or will it just stop without notice as your player base gets smaller and smaller?
wolfchen007

Postby admin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 am

You are aware that you replied to a thread near a year old, right? The sell card and strengthen issue doesn't even apply to the FB server. The main reason the FB server have fewer active guilds is because it's much harder to get new players into the FB server, but we are trying to remedy it and no plans to stop the FB server.
admin
Site Admin

Postby wolfchen007 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 am

Thank you for the quick response but sorry to disappoint you but the sell card and strengthen issue do exist, I wouldn't have mentioned it if it didn't. I've only been playing this game less than 2 months. Sometimes when you go into the 'Sell' section the scroll bar isn't there. Also when you use cards to strengthen the card amount doesn't change, but there are numerous other bugs as well. Try playing it for awhile and see for yourself. With regard to the app error, it threw me out of the guild war today at the end, I had quite a high score then had to repeat and got a lesser one :(.
wolfchen007

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:37 am

wolfchen is entirely right, it's easily fixed with clearing the browser's cache but it's a pain to do it before you do simple things like strengthening or even a guild war run.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby admin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:33 am

Sorry, I stand corrected as I wasn't aware such bugs exist on the FB server. I will forward it to the dev team to take a look. Do these happen when you just open the game as well or only after you left browser window open for awhile?
admin
Site Admin

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:36 am

Happens in both, just a lot more often after being open for a while.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion (Facebook Server)