Perma freeze

Perma freeze

Postby icyglaze » Sat May 13, 2017 10:20 pm

When witch fairy is activated and the hero is frozen by the opponent before the second time the witch fairy skill activates, hero carrying said witch fairy remains frozen till the end of battle. This has happened many times to me in the arena.
icyglaze

Re: Perma freeze

Postby admin » Sun May 14, 2017 12:04 am

Hi Icyglaze,

Thanks for the report. We will try to reproduce this problem.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cgamp » Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi. My bad for not looking before recreating a similar thread in the feedback forum.

Anyway in addition to what has already been stated, I am 100% certain that this glitch applies to the 'petrified' status aswell as Medusa is perma petrifying some peoples characters randomly.

Not sure what triggers the glitch but I also had a witch fairy equipped when one of my characters was left petrified indefinitely. I Also had a witch fairy equipped on 1 of my characters when my ice fairy on another char perma froze my opponent.Also it seems the glitch can potentially be undone by reapplying the frozen effect but only if you are in control of it, not sure about Gerald's petrify skills triggering or indoing.
Cgamp

Postby admin » Fri May 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi Cgamp,

Thanks for the additional information. I pass it along to the dev team. They are currently planning to this fixed and rolled out with the next update which is slotted for early next month.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby icyglaze » Wed May 31, 2017 1:36 am

I think this just cost me the 3rd place on arena.. :cry: (Review arena fight challenge with Bytor. Raina has activated witch which should remove the freeze but instead ended up with an extended freeze which prevented a chain in ultimates and a defeat.) Normally, this is a difference of 20 gems, tomorrow, it will be a difference of 300 gems.
icyglaze

Postby icyglaze » Wed May 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Another clear example. Pet raid on Ganoes Paran. Frozen for 5+ turns before defeat.
icyglaze

Postby admin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:18 am

icyglaze wrote:Another clear example. Pet raid on Ganoes Paran. Frozen for 5+ turns before defeat.

Thanks for the additional info. What is Ganoes Paran?

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shuichi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 am

Ganoes Paran is a player. He means that the giltch happened during his pet piece raid against him.
Shuichi

Postby icyglaze » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:15 am

Thanks Shuichi, that's exactly right.

Dear admin, this glitch has been most unfair to witch users like me. Pets and arena gems have been lost. Do something about it.
icyglaze

Postby Shuichi » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:36 am

Seeing the amount of glitch reports it would seem as if it is a good choice on hiring a moderator/s to monitor the situation ing. Instead of developers having to test the bug and expect it to actually happen, the moderator would be there during the occurence of it.
If the company can't afford hiring staff, perhaps it would be a decent start on having players volunteer as moderators, at least for now.
Shuichi

Next

Return to Support