Hero's hall locks up loading second round

Hero's hall locks up loading second round

Postby SairLobo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:58 pm

After I get through the first round it goes to the loading screen. At 10% it adds another loading bar like its downloading additional data and locks up. I can provide screen shots.
SairLobo

Re: Hero's hall locks up loading second round

Postby admin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:04 am

Hi SairLobo,

The game needs to download additional 30 files or so when you completed the first floor for the first time (mostly statue images). If your download progress is completed stuck for some reason (eg. not moving at all) even when you are connected to wifi, you might want to try reinstalling the game to clear out and corrupted download files.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby SairLobo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:09 pm

I've done that twice now. How about a full download at log in. I think it locks up because its trying to load while downloading.
SairLobo

Postby admin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

The game is fine with loading while downloading. You will see a progress bar for download and another one for loading. Is it that the download progress never move on your phone? Have you checked that you have enough memory and quota for the app? What happens when you restart the app once it is frozen download and re-enter the Heroes Hall?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby SairLobo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Its on my tablet. I have plenty of room. Its starts to load at 5%. Then goes 10%, then adds the download bar. That's when it locks up. I have left it alone overnight to see if it downloads. It crashes everything. That's when I restart. Can I get a full download?
SairLobo

Postby Empyrial » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Wut type of tablet is it? Older tablets have a really hard time rendering this game which causes all kinds of weird issues.

Some other things to try:
Close or stop any apps that are running (even in the background). They might be hogging your memory usage which prevents other apps from working correctly.

Clear the app data for the game before you uninstall it. Then clear out any cache that shouldn't be there. Even if you have space for the game, after tablets fill up to a certain %, their performance drops much like a pc or laptop. After clearing everything unecessary, restart the tablet.

These are just a few simple tasks to try. I'm basing this off what little I can assume about the tablet and what all you may have on it. Lol

Hope it helps even a little bit. Cheers~
Empyrial

Return to Support