Guardian of the South decreased attack

Re: Guardian of the South decreased attack

Postby wolfchen007 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:18 am

Will wrote:
Browncoat wrote:If they changed it to match the original description then there is no problem. If the description was accurate, then you paid for heavy damage and received gigantic.

I'm sorry browncoat but are you a pm stooge because you support everything they've ever done? most of us tried before we bought vermi & if it was fixed in a reasonable amount of time i'd wear that. My decision making for the last 6 months on what cards to purchase or redeem have been around vermi the way it was. I have passed on or purchased cards that I may not have because of vermi! pm you have stolen my money & made the last 6 months of gameplay irrelevant!! It's your mistake pm you should wear the consequences & costs NOT THE PLAYERS you thieves!!!!

+1
wolfchen007

Postby tntgamer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:22 am

I agree will i see NO POINT in fixing cards months later leave it as is PM check your mistakes to avoid our disappointment i see you constantly making mistakes the only reason i keep playing is for longterm gamers and ive spent THOUSAND OF DOLLARS like most longterm players
tntgamer

Postby tntgamer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:28 am

You got no problems in taking from us playmage GOLDBOX DROPS RB DROPS are at the worst they have ever been and most oldcards we spent days skilling up are now wasted all you do is increase hp or att in various new cards one way or another wars are barely worth doing all you do is make us pay for the useful cards MONEY HUNGRY CORPORATE thunking relying on new people dropping in for a few months spending a bit then leaving so much for loyalty rewards
tntgamer

Postby admin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:26 am

We can't leave a card this broken, unfortunately. For players who only bought the card who because it's broken 50X attack multipler (eg. heard from friend or guild mate) and no longer wish to keep the card now, we can offer Gem refunds (based on the cost you purchased, eg. 8-star would be 800 or 1000 gems) after deleting the card from your deck and reducing the miles previous rewarded. Please send us an email at support@playmage.com with your 6 letter/digit in-game id, and your current coin/gem balance as a proof of account ownership.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Will » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:47 am

admin wrote:We can't leave a card this broken, unfortunately. For players who only bought the card who because it's broken 50X attack multipler (eg. heard from friend or guild mate) and no longer wish to keep the card now, we can offer Gem refunds (based on the cost you purchased, eg. 8-star would be 800 or 1000 gems) after deleting the card from your deck and reducing the miles previous rewarded. Please send us an email at support@playmage.com with your 6 letter/digit in-game id, and your current coin/gem balance as a proof of account ownership.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

what a weak reply! I wouldn't accept the "just because" answer from a 5 year old!! what is broken? why can't vermi stay as it was? I never noticed that the game had changed, there are plenty of powerful cards in this game why change this one? As far as gem refunds what a joke, what about the cards I passed on because of vermi can I have another chance at them? I want the stats back or real cash or you can stuff your gems up your "just because" you dishonest thieves!!!!
Will

Postby Loubee » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:55 am

I'm appalled at this I can't believe you would change something 6 months down the line, I haven't got the 200+ attack cards like fire Hecate. I paid £30 for now a rubbish card again, brought 5 With no updates or changes in the game it's unbelievable, you can't even give us more card space. Where is all the cash you getting going it sure not going onto the game we playing. What team can I use now with you forever changing all the cards for your advantage. How is it unfair when we pay for the cards, not like we get then for free. Game not fun when you swapping and changing stuff to your advantage. Want my money back.
Loubee

Postby Loubee » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:09 am

Also the rb are like 14m how we supposed to kill them and get rb cards has I noticed fewer of then ate dropping, fewer gold chests not so many rb drops. Putting price of potions in shop up. Can't you even gets the cards stays right. Dont want refund want you to fix us with decent cards we paying over £25 for 4 cards not being funny it lot if cash for a card that you useless. It's just a full health now.
Loubee

Postby admin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:22 am

We are sorry that we didn't notice the multiplier was misconfigured. The card is now doing correct damage multiplier based on it's description and is now in-line with other 5-CD limited recruit cards. We are also surprised that no one mentioned this for past six months. Unfortunate, we can't leave this card completely broken in the game.

As mentioned earlier, for players who only bought the card who because it's broken 50X attack multiplier (eg. heard from friend or guild mate) and no longer wish to keep the card now, we can offer Gem refunds (based on the cost you purchased, eg. 8-star would be 800 or 1000 gems) after deleting the card from your deck and reducing the miles previous rewarded. Please send us an email at support@playmage.com with your 6 letter/digit in-game id, and your current coin/gem balance as a proof of account ownership and mention you would like a refund for Guardian of the South.

ALSO, If you passed on a newer limited recruit because it doesn't compared the broken Guardian of the South, we can change it to that card for you. Please send us an email at support@playmage.com with your 6 letter/digit in-game id, and your current coin/gem balance as a proof of account ownership and mention you want to change the Guardian of the South to another card.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Will » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:41 am

admin wrote:We are sorry that we didn't notice the multiplier was misconfigured. The card is now doing correct damage multiplier based on it's description and is now in-line with other 5-CD limited recruit cards. We are also surprised that no one mentioned this for past six months. Unfortunate, we can't leave this card completely broken in the game.

As mentioned earlier, for players who only bought the card who because it's broken 50X attack multiplier (eg. heard from friend or guild mate) and no longer wish to keep the card now, we can offer Gem refunds (based on the cost you purchased, eg. 8-star would be 800 or 1000 gems) after deleting the card from your deck and reducing the miles previous rewarded. Please send us an email at support@playmage.com with your 6 letter/digit in-game id, and your current coin/gem balance as a proof of account ownership and mention you would like a refund for Guardian of the South.

ALSO, If you passed on a newer limited recruit because it doesn't compared the broken Guardian of the South, we can change it to that card for you. Please send us an email at support@playmage.com with your 6 letter/digit in-game id, and your current coin/gem balance as a proof of account ownership and mention you want to change the Guardian of the South to another card.

Best Regards,

Again how is it broken? Why is the description not wrong & the stats correct? No one noticed YOUR mistake because you give deliberately vague descriptions of atk skills not 50x or 20x, i'm level 200 and still don't know what gigantic, huge etc actually means!! I have also discovered that all funds I have paid into playmage were in error so if you don't mind refunding me all my money because I can't have a broken bank account thankyou.

Playmage Support
Will

Postby Tasov » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:08 am

Easy fix, change description on card to X 50… the honorable thing to do. Case closed
Tasov

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion