Broken Christina and Chloe AI

Broken Christina and Chloe AI

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed May 16, 2018 10:35 pm

When in a battle you have no control over (ie. arena or Auto button), Chloe and Christina use the wrong attacks.

Chloe will constantly Drum Dance to heal herself ASAP when she is at full HP and using the Wild Call skill set, and when Christina is using the Justice skill set she doesn't use Righteous Strike at all, she instead uses the normal "generic" attack that costs 0 SP, then uses the more costly "Justice" attack.

The Chloe non-attack Drum Dance is quite annoying, but Christina not using Righteous Strike is just inconsistant compared to any other hero. They all try to use their strongest attack first except for her.
Last edited by outseekerdroid on Sat May 19, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
outseekerdroid

Re: Broken Christina and Chloe AI

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat May 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Also related (though not a broken AI) is in Chloe's Boxing skillset talents.

"Wild Fists - Strengthen" says increases Snowy's bonus crit rate against the marked target, however there is nothing anywhere in her skills for that set that says she can mark a target.

Marking the target is only mentioned in her Wild Call skill set, when using the Hunter's Mark attack.
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Sun May 20, 2018 6:09 am

Thanks for the reports. I will forward these AI tweak suggestions to the dev team, but the generic AI is hard to tweak to every situation.

The "Wild Fist - Strengthen" increases snowy's Wild Fist skill's critical rate bonus (against any enemy he attacks). The current talent description is bit confusing and we will fix the description.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon May 21, 2018 11:09 am

Thanks. Also Chloe attacks the wrong target every time compared to all other heroes.

It might make sense Snowy has a mind of his own unless you use the skill set that you can mark a target, but Chloe should act the same as everyone else
outseekerdroid

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Sorry it is a fair bit more work to propose, but all heroes need their own logic, for each of their two skill sets.

For example, for Christina using her 1st skill set it makes sense she uses her attack that costs no SP initially, so she can Taunt, however for her 2nd skill set she is supposed to use her strongest attack possible initially, to make use of the skill books spent on that attack and it's counter ability.

Still no changes to Chloe attacking a different target to every other hero- any chance of that fix soon?

Thx
outseekerdroid

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:31 am

Any chance you're making some progress here? Chloe is proving to be quite the waste of space when she ignores an almost dead enemy and continues to attack a fully healthy one... She's a late game character, surely she's not supposed to be mentally handicapped?
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:08 am

Chloe's targeting maybe affected by Snowy's as they are a team (and she is not handicapped as you are getting two damage dealers for one hero slot).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:45 pm

I don't mean handicapped in terms of damage dealt, I mean she doesn't use her "brain" in the same way everyone else does. She just attacks a different target to all the other heroes, regardless of the health of any of the enemies, which is weird. Are you saying she will actually attack whoever Snowy attacks when she is using her 2nd skill set? I believe Snowy goes first so I guess I could see that being the case..

Still think if that's the case then Snowy should choose targets the same way all the other heroes do. It's just not uniform and it's often a major disadvantage to not kill an enemy because she and Snowy are attacking the wrong target.
outseekerdroid

Return to Support