Advanced maps

Advanced maps

Postby Tasov » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:07 am

I am wondering if you have been working on new advance maps it's been along time since the last ones and I have played through them all. I hope you have something in the works ty
Tasov

Re: Advanced maps

Postby admin » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:36 pm

We haven't been planning new advanced maps as there are only couple scores of players who completed the last set of advanced maps. Are there other players who would like to see more advanced maps to be added? If we see large interest, we can start planning on a new set.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tasov » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Thank you that would be great I hope there are more people that have completed this set of advanced maps
Tasov

Postby Sir Lukas » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi admin

By " completed " do you mean 100% ? I got Snow White and Goddess of Greed but not all others. They were very challenging , i would appreciate some more maps too. :)
Sir Lukas

Postby admin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:52 am

Sir Lukas wrote:Hi admin

By " completed " do you mean 100% ? I got Snow White and Goddess of Greed but not all others. They were very challenging , i would appreciate some more maps too. :)

"Completed" means beating the last advanced map level once, not necessary collecting 100% on any map.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tasov » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:25 pm

I haven't completed 100% I am just getting the cards that I want but slowly I will complete it don't have much space left for storage so I'm picking n choosing for now what cards I get. I posted in my friends list about this asked if any more players want more new levels to post here
Tasov

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:57 pm

I rarely play regular or advanced maps anymore. I play guild wars and grind the mines on the weekends. Speaking only for myself, higher levels would give me more of an incentive to play than advanced maps would. Still, I'm not sure I want to imagine how long it would take to grind levels after 200. It took long enough to grind up to 200 in the first place.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Browncoat » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 am

Yes, I completed the advanced maps ages ago. Been trying to grind out chests, there's only the highest 2 advanced maps i don't have all the chests for; only about 60% or so done with these. More maps would definitely be good.
Browncoat

Postby Tasov » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:43 pm

If more players want new adv. maps pls post here.i would like to play new ones. Ty
admin wrote:We haven't been planning new advanced maps as there are only couple scores of players who completed the last set of advanced maps. Are there other players who would like to see more advanced maps to be added? If we see large interest, we can start planning on a new set.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
Tasov

Postby mistervista » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:20 am

The best thing they could do for this game would be to drastically reduce the cost of levelling up, especially the guild levels which are absolutely ridiculous and impossible to achieve for the vast majority of players and guilds.

Our guild only has 5 members and it would probably take us another 10 years just to level up once!

It's impossible to recruit new players now too because any new players leave the game as soon as they see how unachievable the targets are.
mistervista

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion