INVASION ABUSE

INVASION ABUSE

Postby SlimShady » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 pm

hello, I am the GM of O13. And I've noticed recently that people are making guilds then hitting cities, taking top places away from them, and then quitting. Forcing guilds not to get their invasion bonus for winning a city. Why are people such jerks so that they take away opportunities of getting bonuses????????
SlimShady

Re: INVASION ABUSE

Postby Denzo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm

SlimShady wrote:hello, I am the GM of O13. And I've noticed recently that people are making guilds then hitting cities, taking top places away from them, and then quitting. Forcing guilds not to get their invasion bonus for winning a city. Why are people such jerks so that they take away opportunities of getting bonuses????????

When someone makes a temporary guild,does more damage than your guild then they disband that guild to move back to wherever from whence they came then you do not lose any invasion bonus provided your guild has done the most damage out of the same level of guilds i.e diamond etc.Therefore you have nothing to worry about unless the guild is not disbanded until after the invasion has ended by the person in the temp guild which is most likely what will happen seeing as there is a little stupid rule of not being to join a guild during last 24hrs of invasion.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby SlimShady » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:31 pm

okay, I see what you mean, but why do enough damage to kick a guild out of a spot, when you know your going to disband that guild after the invasion is done?
SlimShady

Postby Denzo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 pm

SlimShady wrote:okay, I see what you mean, but why do enough damage to kick a guild out of a spot, when you know your going to disband that guild after the invasion is done?

It is probably for the personal bonus,exp (although not great),to complete a frag quest.Could be any number of reasons really,only the person/persons who done it will know why.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Maria » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:55 am

I haven't even noticed anyone doing that lol
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Darth » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 pm

i have seen it Maria quite a few times, but not going to go about saying there names so do not ask.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby miplet » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 pm

From the December Expansion
Guilds now need at least 3 members to be win an invasion. (prevent temporary guilds from winning)
Miplet - GM of PBJ, Vice of Hitchhikers (g42) aka Adam R Cohen on facebook.
miplet

Postby SlimShady » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 am

okay, now i understand, now can an administrator please delete this thread?
SlimShady

Return to Report Abuse