Allies

Questions and discussions related to various towns,
dungeons, quests, monsters, and special encounters.

Allies

Postby Govetenko » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:52 am

Ive been taking new allies as they have been offered in game, and am now up to Robot. Did anyone stay with an earlier ally? if so which one and why? was it worth it do you think?
Govetenko

Re: Allies

Postby Lawnbuddha » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:10 pm

some allies are more defensive or offensive types. Certain players may stick with an older ally to fit in with their overall play strategy. Also, an older ally will most likely be leveled more than the new one and have more of the advanced abilities unlocked (rather than starting over with the base ability with a new ally). Outside of those two reasons, some players may just have a personal preference for a particular ally.
Lawnbuddha

Postby mrschmooshies » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm

I like that I'm still running around with my Kitten. My level 46 Kitten. I made the mistake of naming it after one of the cats I own, so I don't have the heart to get rid of it. I am looking forward to checking out some of the other allies (namely Dragon) after I get enough gems to join the Banker's Guild, though.
mrschmooshies

Postby Livid Imp » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:32 pm

mrschmooshies wrote:I like that I'm still running around with my Kitten. My level 46 Kitten. I made the mistake of naming it after one of the cats I own, so I don't have the heart to get rid of it. I am looking forward to checking out some of the other allies (namely Dragon) after I get enough gems to join the Banker's Guild, though.

I wouldn't worry about it. I liked the kitten. A couple attacks and a heal. That's a nice balance if you ask me.
Though nothing beats my "Heal Bot 5000" (Priestess).
Livid Imp

Postby Govetenko » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:26 am

im now onto the super offensive grenade tossing soldier. Im really hoping that i can find a new one that can heal again, i miss the priestess's heals
Govetenko

Postby Knowname » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:02 am

I got the Horse... not sure If I should dump it and when.
Knowname

Postby Govetenko » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 am

i think the only time you should not dump an ally is when your offered one that heals. Im very much looking forward to having a healing ally again. Although the soldier, that i have now, will learn a block somewhat soon, which is almost as good as a heal i suppose
Govetenko

Postby drizzit » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:34 am

just got a phenix.. pretty cool, the farther you are in the game the more leveled up your ally starts, they seem much more powerfull as you run into them, I have no regrets switching every time :D
drizzit

Postby cuma » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 pm

mrschmooshies wrote:I like that I'm still running around with my Kitten. My level 46 Kitten. I made the mistake of naming it after one of the cats I own, so I don't have the heart to get rid of it. I am looking forward to checking out some of the other allies (namely Dragon) after I get enough gems to join the Banker's Guild, though.

this is what i did, named the kitten after my cat. traded him in for a unicorn which was rubbish and now i'm on the soldier. i wish i kept the kitten though. i've honoured the cat though by naming everyone after him. :mrgreen:
cuma

Postby Knowname » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:40 pm

I like that the pheonix gets a block for his last attribute. A healer and a blocker, probably the best combination you can find... since healers aren't all that valuable towards the end of the game as it's effect just doesn't keep up with the weapon's atk rate.
Knowname

Next

Return to Exploring and Quests