I must be bugged

I must be bugged

Postby LordRuric » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:49 am

Been playing for almost 3 weeks now, I haven't recieved a single blue hero yet, and I see some players get one each day, what is the secret and why are blues allergic to my Taverns?
LordRuric

Re: I must be bugged

Postby admin » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Your account is not bugged. Getting blue or purple heroes may require some persistent effort and refreshing many time each day for each tavern. The other players are either playing more often, or perhaps just have bit more of luck.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ava » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:11 am

I play a lot 4 to 5 times a day some days.. and I have the VIP in place. I've yet to see a blue one as well.

If it's luck... then i've got the worst luck around in this game. LOL

~ava
ava

Postby LordRuric » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:08 pm

I just don't get it, I see people get a blue a day, I mean, I don't know how many times I said congrats to the same person each day because they get one each day, I wake up in the middle of the night to refresh my taverns... I know I am just complaining, but it is annoying to see So and so get a blue a day or a purple a week, and I have yet to get one.
LordRuric

Postby Zhan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:49 am

LordRuric wrote:I just don't get it, I see people get a blue a day, I mean, I don't know how many times I said congrats to the same person each day because they get one each day, I wake up in the middle of the night to refresh my taverns... I know I am just complaining, but it is annoying to see So and so get a blue a day or a purple a week, and I have yet to get one.

Just got my first one in the past month or so. If they're getting them daily, it's likely they're spending gold on hero cards then.
Zhan

Postby LordRuric » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 pm

The people that run this site must be making a lot of cash then, I will stay determined.
LordRuric

Return to Bug Reports