Invited Friend for Gold

Invited Friend for Gold

Postby ava » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 am

I sent an invite to someone in my friends list that was not playing Time World. He started playing and has completed Chapter 2 for about a week now.

My counter out of 3 still is 0/3. Does it not change until I get all 3 of the ones needed for the 50 gold? Or perhaps it takes more time than a week?

~ava
ava

Re: Invited Friend for Gold

Postby Samra » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm in a similar situation. I was at 2/3...invited a friend who lives in another country; he got into chapter 3 today, and I am still at 2/3
Samra

Postby ava » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:26 pm

*bump*

I'd really like to know if this is being fixed as I have a few others I am inviting to play this game. Can the busy devs please comment on this so I know whether to continue inviting? Thx so much..

~ava
ava

Postby admin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:14 pm

The invite should be working as long as they authorized the game and created their character after clicking on your invite request (if they didn't authorize or create account but game back later, or used another invite link, then it may not work). Please send me following information (or use FB bug report form) so we can investigate further:

your character name in game:
your galaxy number:
the invitee character name in game:
invitee galaxy number:
admin
Site Admin

Postby ava » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:41 pm

My friend started the game after I invited him. He used the invite link I emailed him through the game.

I pm'ed you the info you asked for. If you need more info, please let me know. Thx devs!

~ava
ava

Postby ava » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 am

I have now received credit for the friend I invited. It says 1/3 on the "daily mission". Thank you devs!

I am a bit confused though and wanted to clarify a few things on this feature:

1) Will this mission work if we use any invites in the game to new players/friends? Or do we have to use the invite link on the daily mission board?

2) It says "daily mission". Is this an error or do we need to get 3 per day in order to get the credit? (It seems that it truly isn't a "daily" mission since it looks to hang on to the number if it's less than 3. )

3) What happens if I get 4 people to complete chapter 2 on the same day? Will the fourth one be dropped since it is more than the 3 per day that gives you 50 gold?

It would likely be a better situation for the devs and players alike if we could have an ongoing credit of 50 gold for every 3 people we get to finish chapter 2. Is this what the devs had in mind? Or do we always need to have 3 people finish Chapter 2 in a 24 hour period?

~ava
ava

Postby admin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 am

1) As long as friend starts playing the game immediately after clicking on an invite from you. The invite dialog opened anywhere from the game are the same.

2) All daily mission only limits one completion per day and does not require all progress to be completed within one day, so if it takes you one month complete the quota, you will still get the reward.

3) After you complete the daily mission, you will need to wait until the next day to start gather progress for the next mission.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ava » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Clarifying. If i had a person join but had NOT COMPLETED chapter 2, that person would not show up in the next days' mission after completing one the previous day?

Or does it go by the date of the invite?

I want to ensure that the six or so I am inviting will all get credited, so thank you for clarifying this.

~ava
ava

Postby admin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

It goes by when they create the character and complete chapter 2, not by when the invite was sent.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ava » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:05 am

Thank you!!! =)
ava

Return to Bug Reports