Limit on Amount of people you can recruit?

Limit on Amount of people you can recruit?

Postby ava » Thu May 10, 2012 2:53 pm

I have been getting friends of mine from other games, involved in Time World. They have gone past Chapter 2 in some cases, and as promised, I've been receiving 50 gold for each 3 that has done this.

On the mission board, I now see a "." in the "Playing with Friends" area. It did not change yesterday with the reset.

Is there a limit on how many you can recruit for free gold? Or is this a glitch? Normally it just resets to "zero" with the reset.

Thx..

~ava
ava

Re: Limit on Amount of people you can recruit?

Postby admin » Fri May 11, 2012 1:58 am

Because few players were reported abusing this mission instead of sending real invites, we lowered the completion limit down to 4, which means after claiming the free gold 4 times the mission will no longer be available. We don't like limiting the feature either because of people that abuse it, but for now this has to be done.

When we have bit more time to investigate, those who abused or continue to abuse the referral mission within the new limit will be punished eventually.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Limit on Amount of people you can recruit?

Postby ava » Sat May 12, 2012 1:32 am

I'm not sure what sort of abuse you mean, but yeah.. it does suck when that happens.

Out of the 12 i referred, I know at least 4 are still playing the game. Two others have played sporadically since they finished those two chapters, but aren't as regular as the 4 that play consistently.

I hope you are able to reinstate this mission in the near future, once you have been able to figure out the problems/abusers. It was a fun little side quest for me with great rewards.

~ava
ava

Return to Bug Reports