New Auction system

New Auction system

Postby PieDaDDY » Fri May 25, 2012 9:29 am

Not that I dont have a lot of credits but for others who are trying to build up this is just horrible. At least with the lottery system everyone had a chance to snag something good. This will just make the stronger even stronger.
PieDaDDY

Re: New Auction system

Postby Mike_Valle » Fri May 25, 2012 9:59 am

Not to offend anyone... But people are stupid bidding 10+million on a +43 tech hand item. i can't imagine how much a good purple or a good blue will go for.

Terrible update in my opinion (and also the many people iv'e talked to.)
Mike_Valle

Postby sandra » Fri May 25, 2012 10:06 am

I would love to see the person who made this auction system up (as one of our galaxy members said, you can´t cause he is probably at window licking competition). I agree with previous comment. With lotto system players had a higher chance to get at least something for reasonable price, some consolation prize. Most of us were trying even for toy blue equpments, because we hoped to get that side prize.

Of course I don´t want to be offensive or anything. I am just trying to say (if players´voices do matter) that unlike most of the updates of the game I really, really, really and deeply dislike this one.

Take care and continue in good work. And please, if you don´t have some new idea for mall, return back to lotto.
sandra

Postby Bramble Thorn » Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm thinking the devs thought there was to much money/energy in the system, and this is a way to get it out. Also, give it a few days. With multi million dollar bids, established players will not be able to bid on everything forever.

And will not be bidding on auctions hoping for a consolation prize. The lotteries are actually harder on the smaller players who can't bid on everything, and could in fact USE the lesser blue items, because people like Sandra and me are bidding hoping for consolation prizes. (Sorry newbies). Al least now, if a lesser blue shows up in the auction, it will not be bid on except by people who want that item.

And others might start saving, and not trying lottery items they don't really need conserve cash.
Bramble Thorn

Postby Mike_Valle » Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 am

This new Mall system STINKS. I havent seen any good items in the mall other than the auction items which i will not bother paying 20 million+ for a good item..

Please start adding blues and purples back in the lotto the way they use to be...
Mike_Valle

Postby whoopa » Sun May 27, 2012 11:29 pm

i deleted my mail and lost over 16 mil in credit do to not reclaiming after i was over bid on an item i would like them back and think you should change the system to auto credit after being out bid. I have spent money on the game and would not be happy if i have to stop playing over this
whoopa

Postby admin » Mon May 28, 2012 6:58 am

Mike_Valle wrote:This new Mall system STINKS. I havent seen any good items in the mall other than the auction items which i will not bother paying 20 million+ for a good item..

Please start adding blues and purples back in the lotto the way they use to be...

Lottery items was never removed nor was their odd of appearing changed after the auction item was added. The first few days you will see high bids because many players have credits saved up. After a while the auction item bid price will become more reasonable.
admin
Site Admin

Postby LordRuric » Tue May 29, 2012 2:22 am

The new auction system is lame, it makes players like me that can't get a lot of resources fall behind in a major way.
LordRuric

Postby Darth » Wed May 30, 2012 8:44 am

LordRuric wrote:The new auction system is lame, it makes players like me that can't get a lot of resources fall behind in a major way.

not to say a heavy golded player can and may just flat out buy the item with gold....

the system is gear more to golded players then none golded players
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby ava » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 pm

i figure that if a higher player pays insane amounts of credits for an item, that weakens him from buying cc's and other buildings.

I hope more of the higher ups are "lame" enough to buy them. ;P Maybe it's one way some of us can start catching up. =)

p.s. Obviously SOME people are happy with this auction or they would just "talk with their feet". I'm curious to see what happens as the prices come down.. it intrigues me. =)
ava

Return to General Discussions