Dev's don't care...

Dev's don't care...

Postby Mike_Valle » Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 am

Even though 90% of the time i do raids with groups, i do like to hit solo on days where i have no time to find a team and wait for everyone to "ready up" and so forth...
And even though you think you are "helping" out with some lack of Pillar hits...You are hurting the smaller galaxies who do not have 4-5 players on at any given time and players are forced to do 1-3 people raids.
As one of the many Gold users i think this game has gotten a lot worst since the start...
I'm sure I'm not the only one (and maybe i am--other players please comment) but the game was much better when you Devs/admins were about the game, and not how much we can change the game to suck out every penny we can out of the players.

If you make it a game where it doesn't seem that all you want is people's money$$$ more people kick in some cash. (talked to a few people who refuse to add money to this game for this reason)

Also, the lack of responses to comments also shows the lack of care for your CUSTOMERS.

Thank You,
~~Mike
Mike_Valle

Re: Dev's don't care...

Postby Thomas » Thu May 31, 2012 11:59 am

I completly agree Mike, I've questioned a few things and I still have not recieved a reply from the Dev's(Been a month). When the Forum gets spammed it takes them a few days before the Dev's remove it. This game should not be all about groups, Because of how the system is; it can be painful to set up and start a raid(Not to mention those that can only attack twice, etc). I would really hate to leave after what I have put into the game(Which has helped pay your hourly wages Dev's) but its just becomeing all 1 nerf after another to enforce having the greatest equipment and skills to do anything, and kicking all the lower "leveled" players. The Auction System I do not believe will even out at all, Those who are hardcore PVP'ers will always have tons more then any that are semi-pvp'ers or don't. So those Purple items in the mall are most likely always going to go to the strongest pvp'ers. Please dev's save your sinking ship and toss all this heavy bull shista.
Thomas

Postby Darth » Thu May 31, 2012 12:32 pm

you 2 have proved 1 thing the dev's do care, its just about 1 thing and its the players money.... that is what they use to make the game.

every thing they do is gear right for the gold players come on the action does not even it up it makes it worse as you can still buy the 3 items with gold and not have to bid on it! i personal view to be a true action there should be no buy option.
Last edited by Darth on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Mike_Valle » Thu May 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Exactly Yom...

I don't want this game to die out considering this is 1 of only 2 online games i every put money into...lol
I would hate to see a game that has potential to last a good while on Facebook (or where ever else you can play it) Just die out because the Devs are (for lack of better words) Greedy...

I really hope they (the devs) take $$ off their mind and just make it a good game that will in return bring them $$..

~~Mike
Mike_Valle

Postby Zhao » Thu May 31, 2012 8:27 pm

It seems the situation is getting hot :lol:
New players stop playing due to game complexity and bad system. Some players which have 4 planets quit too lately.
(but the dev didn't supported their players, why i am bother).
Someone've posted same thing on Kong about many players quit playing, and Dev is silence, think new players can replace them, eh ?
We're can guess how many people are actively playing this game, not much !
And still "3000+ likes" since 2 month ago, this game players is slowly growing or not growing at all (people who're left = people joining).
It's not about Dev makes the system, it's how players feeling about their game, they didn't satisfied, they left.
Last edited by Zhao on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zhao

Postby ava » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am

Why do we need such sensationalism? Is this the National Enquirer?

Dev's don't care. This comment/tone reminds me of some child having a temper tantrum. It also sounds like a newspaper headline simply posted to sell newspapers/get attention.

The facts are that we play a FREE game unless we CHOOSE to spend money and support it. IF we choose to support the game, it doesn't entitle us to get instant support, or any support for that matter. (Yes, it would be nice, but it's not our "right".)

We have no idea what the devs are doing, or if they have a staff shortage or are working on a fantastic expansion, or if facebook is causing them issues with what they wish to give us in the game. There are ALL SORTS of reasons we may not hear from them! I personally have had no answers on many of my questions, but because they haven't answered lately, doesn't lead me to ASSUME that they don't "care".

We have a free game and if we want it to improve and to become more fabulous, then we carefully offer our suggestions and constructive criticism. As in real life, if we complain and use a tone of voice that irritates those that control the very situation we want improved, we don't get the results we would like.

PLEASE watch the comments you make! I would like to see this game flourish and as a beta tester (like we ALL are) I don't want to see it disappear simply because the comments become hurtful and accusing. People will leave a game for many reasons! A "suggestion" disguised as something sensationalistic or cutting is not helpful and it is the reason so many people don't like coming to this forum. The drama factor is too much... let's cut it out please!!

~ava
ava

Postby Thomas » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm

There have been plenty of nice comments and suggestions that have been said over the months, Pretty much none of them actually being commented on by the Dev's or talked about further. In any game even F2P the devs(Or in majority of cases the Forum Dev/Mods(Which are different then Game Devs)) should be responding to questions/Decent or above comments/and Bugs/glitches. By paying into the game we become a costumer, Costumers are buying a product that at the time was worth while, This product is degradeing so we have every reason to finnaly start getting into the p/o phase after months of commenting on how things are going south in the game and how to fix it. If you buy a vacuum and its awesome at first but craps out after 3 months, You have every right to complain. We are buying into the game which is the product. In real life if you request to talk to a Manager you'll usually get better results because they don't want distraught costumers or to lose costumers or for bad word of mouth.
Thomas

Postby Mike_Valle » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm

I couldn't agree more... Hopefully they change they way they are... i mean, they are even ignoring this post, so i doubt it. lol.
Mike_Valle

Postby ava » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 am

in real life, if you talked to a manager, and said the word "bull shista" you would get ignored, tossed out or deleted from a preferred client list. And this would occur no matter how many "nice" things you had said in the past.

After a certain point, managers will tire of the entitlement and pushiness and bad choice of words and tone.

I'm not speaking for the devs. I'm sure they have their own reasons for not discussing things with anyone lately. That's their perrogative.

Speaking for myself though, it would be fabulous see less comments that are spiteful and negative. I play this game for enjoyment and would prefer not to see things like "dev's don't care". Doesn't help a thing, looks really quite childish and makes for bad energy in a game that is pretty damn good for a free game. I say, count your blessings and if you have a problem, be professional when criticizing.

Advice many people follow quite well and get great results. Give it a shot!

~ava
ava

Postby Bramble Thorn » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:11 am

Whether the devs are listening to the players or not, it does SEEM there is less interaction than there used to be...

I liked how in the old Facebook forum for Dream World, the Patch notes were NOT locked, and players could comment. The devs watched the thread for the next day at least and were responding to the players questions there. Even if your suggestion was not implemented or complaint dismissed, you know the devs were at least reading the thread.

A lot of the time here, you don't. And that feeling of "did the devs even read the forum this week" leeches some of the sense of vibrancy out of a online based game. In many facebook games, it is a sign of the games neglect and low priority, a sign of a lack of continued support for the game.

Silence often speaks for itself, and it rarely says nice things...
Bramble Thorn

Next

Return to General Discussions