ANOTHER Pillar looses hours of protection time (&1,000 coup)

ANOTHER Pillar looses hours of protection time (&1,000 coup)

Postby Bramble Thorn » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:15 pm

g62 Jade Legion held Rex. They had around 7 hours of protection time.
Iris Fell. g62 Ranked 4th. Instead of getting 1,000 coupons, they switched to Iris.
The protection fell from ~7 hours to 59 min 59 seconds.
g62 was hosed either way, but NOW, they have 6 hours LESS in which ranking will gain them coupons.

From a previous post (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1994#p6778) the admin does not think it is supposed to work this way.

IT DOES.

Please CHANGE the Diplomacy check mark text from "Change Pillar In Case We Win" TO "Forfeit Coupons and Change Pillars Instead"

ALSO, PLEASE make changing from an old pillar to a new pillar NOT make you loose protection time.
Bramble Thorn

Re: ANOTHER Pillar looses hours of protection time (&1,000 c

Postby Darth » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm

i think that changing pillars should only be allowed once the 24hours of protection is over in the 1st place....

but, sadly thou i do not fell that the issue completely falls on the devs, checking the switch pillars is a double edge and 2 side blade, it can miss you up if you do not know how to use it right....

and seeing the same Galaxy make the mistake over and over, but not learn to uncheck that falls on the galaxies leader and vice, as they are the only members that can check the box to change pillar.

my recommendation is to block the change pillar box till the 24 hour protection of claiming has warn off this will remove the issue galaxies getting screwed over and over
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Return to Bug Reports