Purple heroes and their war stats

Purple heroes and their war stats

Postby vuduman78 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 am

To begin with, I think the new war of heroes mini game is very fun. I enjoy it a lot, and think for the most part you did a great job on it. However, there is one facet that is a serious problem for me, and that is the turn timers for purple heroes. I understand that purple heroes are a bit more powerful but losing the game because your opening hand has nothing but purple heroes in it, is very very frustrating. When this expansion came out I had 14 purple heroes, and 2 blue heroes. I had even stopped checking my taverns because my hero spots were full. But with the purple heroes having an average of a 4 turn entrance counter, I often have my initial hand of heroes contain nothing but 4 turn heroes, and the enemy can often get 2 heroes right up on top of me before I can put anything out. So for the mini war of heroes game, you need a balance of purple heroes and non purple heroes, but for every other aspect of the game, purple heroes are FAR superior. There are two possible fixes I see for this, 1 drastically lower the cost of hero slots. Or find some fix for purple hero timers. Perhaps at level 50, they drop a turn off their summoner timer, and then another at 60. Anyway I see this as a serious drawback for the over all game, when the heroes that are best for the over all game can be a detriment to the minigame.
vuduman78

Re: Purple heroes and their war stats

Postby Zhao » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 am

Actually i like to keep this kind of information for my group only :lol:
The counter is depends on your hero class not their color.
e.g. Shaman is 1 turn, Jester and paladin is 2 turn and rogue 4 turn.
For getting certain heroes class, you can check help button > War of Heroes > profession.
Hero's color determine attack, hp and special ability point.
Hero's stats determine crit and parry rate.
Zhao

Postby vuduman78 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:14 am

But none of that can you change for your already obtained heroes. Which is problematic.
vuduman78

Postby Zhao » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 am

Yep, heroes slot is much more important now :cry:
Zhao

Postby vuduman78 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 am

It's just a bad mechanic, I am basically being penalized because my first 6 heroes were all the same race/model.
vuduman78

Return to General Discussions