The Auto "Auto play" feature...

Postby Bramble Thorn » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Is coming on even when I AM playing. Is in I play a card, and at the end of the turn the auto play sets itself. Or there is NOTHING I can play, and at the end of turn, auto kicks on.

Also, the flash leaks a LOT. Also, Auto play makes the game MORE messed up, for everyone.

Also, I nearly lost an auction because of the interface locking out the rest of the game.

Also, as long as the game takes, people who are helping others get their chests should get some reward. 8 - 10 yellow gems or 4 - 5 green gems should NOT be a chest reward, but something everyone gets for winning. Because taking 10 - 15 min to help someone, and getting nothing but locked out of the game is not fun at all.

I did the math, and a Purple Card takes 5,100 Yellow Gems and 2,640 Greens currently. And you are giving out chests with 8 greens only?
Bramble Thorn

Re: The Auto "Auto play" feature...

Postby Mike_Valle » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:06 am

Well Bramble. The cards where set up set up so you would have to pay gold to get a purple card (and a TON of it) OR play for months and months getting one for free... iv'e already bought 4 white cards and now saving up from my first green since you are not allowed to have more then 3 of the same card in a deck.
Mike_Valle

Postby Relevant Wing » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:59 pm

If you visit and play the battles the gems add up pretty quickly, I have a full stock of white cards and a green already just from battling
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Talon Lake » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:10 pm

I have had this problem too, aswell as many problems with WoH though..

On the other note, If you could get a full purple card set in a couple weeks.... well then your done. Itd be like being able to get purple heroes and armors in weeks, This also wasn't set up as a easy way to get them is by donating as they are very expensive that way. Best to get them over time by playing.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Return to Bug Reports